College students around the world have been severely impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic, both in their academic as well as social lives. Not only have many classes transferred to an online format, but the entire routine of going to class, eating with friends, and going out on the weekends has come to a halt.
College is already a time where young people tend to disregard their mental health, but the pandemic has raised this issue to a new height, by taking away the daily routines that students use to stay healthy and productive.
Despite the plethora of new found obstacles that college students have faced during this pandemic, the resiliency of young people cannot be underestimated. Even when so much has been taken away from the “best four years of their lives”, students continue to find ways to stay optimistic and happy during these trying times.
I interviewed three students at Wesleyan University in order to get a better understanding of how college students are taking care of their mental health and was met with many strategies current students are using to manage their mental health.
“Aside from attending therapy once every two weeks, one of the big ways that I manage my mental health in college is through self-care. Self-care looks different for many students, but to me, it’s about taking the time that I know I deserve to relax and turning on some music or spending time with friends,” said Darielis Rivas class of ‘23.
During a time where most people are concerned about catching, and or spreading COVID-19, self-care may seem like an afterthought, but keeping up with our own health outside of the pandemic is essential, and its importance cannot be overstated.
As Rivas states, self-care looks different from person to person, but what it comes down to is finding the activities that allow you to relax, bring you joy, or simply take your mind off what is going on in the outside world. Another student had a different approach towards keeping track of his mental health:
2. Be Active
“My mental health declines whenever I’m not active and just letting myself stew in boredom so I’ve found the best way to cope with that is just to be active and not get stuck in this cycle of boredom where I feel like I’m not accomplishing anything,” said Joseph Seen ‘23.
The boredom that Seen described has been drastically exacerbated during the COVID-19 pandemic for many students. Yet, feelings of boredom and loneliness have a few solutions. The challenge is to get up and do something––even if the motivation to do so can be difficult to find.
3. Break the Cycle of Routine
“When I feel like I’m being reclusive in my dorm or stuck in some kind of monotonous cycle, I’ll try to do something that breaks that cycle by just getting me out of my dorm or wherever I feel like I’ve been spending too much time like running or going to do something with friends,” said Seen.
In many ways, mental health is all about cycles and patterns that students tend to fall into. Some of these cycles are positive, and we need to motivate ourselves to continue them, and some are negative and we must try to break them, even if this is a daily struggle.
Maintaining positive cycles is most beneficial for some, whereas for others, breaking negative patterns help them the most. The variety of ways that young people are able to maintain their mental health is very broad. It is truly a personal journey that we must all take, to find the things most important to keep, as well as eliminate from our weekly routines.
4. Keep in Touch With Your Loved Ones
“I think being away from home is hard for me, but it isn’t really hard until you find that moment when you’re alone and have nothing to distract you. Keeping in contact with my family is what helps me. Texting and calling or even just seeing their face on video and photos really just helps me emotionally.” said Kelly Nano-Miranda class of ‘23 at Wesleyan University.
As Rivas found comfort in self care, and Seen did in breaking negative habits, Nano-Miranda sees family as the center point for her mental health, in the often lonely environment, that is a college campus during a pandemic.
Whether these responses resonate with you or not, they do prove one vital point, college students cope with their mental health in many different ways, and it’s okay to be unsure of your preferred method. While there is no rush to find a perfect solution, the first step to that solution is being honest with yourself about the state of your mental health.
Reflect on when you are most happy, comforted, content, as well as most sad or stressed, and start to categorize which routines, or lack thereof in your life, tends to make you feel these emotions.
100+ Best Flirty Pick Up Lines For Her
Are you trying to get a girl’s attention? Are you having trouble thinking or things to say to her? Check out these best flirty pick up lines for her.
Are you interested in a new girl? Are you trying to get her attention but are not quite sure how to do so? Are you trying to find a pick up line to use but not quite sure where to start?
You may be looking for some flirty pick up lines.
Maybe you want some cheesy pick up lines, funny pick up lines, cute ones, etc. No matter what type of pick up line you are looking for, you have come to the right place.
In this article, I am going to provide you with a list of over 100 of the best flirty pick up lines to use. Hopefully, at least one of these pick up lines will work best for who you are interested in.
Or, at the very least, help inspire some pick up lines of your own.
Included in this Article:
Best Pick Up Lines for Her
1. I think there is something wrong with my eyes: I can’t take them off of you.
2. I need to cross the street. Would you mind holding my hand?
3. Are you as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside?
4. I think I need a map: I keep getting lost in your eyes.
5. I knew love at first sight was real when I saw you.
6. I would fall for you even in zero gravity.
7. If you were a song, you would be my favorite track.
8. The sparkle is so bright in your eyes–the sun is jealous.
9. I just won hide and seek because I found you.
10. Your beauty makes me appreciate being able to see.
11. Looking at you made me forget my pick up line.
12. If you were a triangle, you would be an acute one.
13. You looked familiar, but then I remembered I had only seen you in my dreams.
14. I am no photographer, but I can picture you and me together.
15. Feel my shirt; it is made of boyfriend material.
16. I am going to call you Google because you are everything I am searching for.
17. Can I follow you? I was told to follow my dreams.
18. Can I be the Romeo to your Juliet?
19. I just checked the crystal ball, and it says you are in my future.
20. So what do you do besides take my breath away?
Cheeky Pick Up Lines For Her
21. You got your first wish granted: I am here. What are your other two wishes?
22. I am studying history. Today I am learning about our date.
23. You like raisins? Then how do you feel about dates?
24. Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?
25. You must be a Klondike Bar because I would do anything to get you.
26. Are you a parking ticket because you have fine written all over you.
27. Good thing I brought my library card because I am checking you out.
28. Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
29. Is it hot in here or is it just you?
30. Did you see what was on the menu? Me-n-U.
31. Do you know what time it is? I want to remember the exact minute I first saw you.
32. They say nothing lasts forever, will you be my nothing?
33. I am an organ donor, and I will start by giving you my heart.
34. There is something wrong with my phone: it doesn’t have your number in it.
35. I have forks and knives; all I need is a little spoon.
36. Let’s commit the perfect crime–you steal my heart, and I will steal yours.
37. Was that a cannon firing, or just my heart pounding?
38. I think I lost my phone, can you call it?
39. Four plus four equals eight, but you plus me equals fate.
40. Your lips look lonely, would they like to meet mine?
Cheesy Pick Up Lines For Her
41. If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
42. Did you just come out of the oven? Because you are hot.
43. Are you a loan? Because you sure have my interest.
44. Are you a broom? Because you swept me off my feet.
45. You’re so sweet that you are giving me a toothache.
46. If you were a vegetable, you would be a cute-cumber.
47. Do you have a band-aid? I scraped my knees falling for you.
48. If you were a fruit, you would be a fineapple.
49. I just learned that happiness does not start with an ‘h,’ it starts with ‘u.’
50. If you were a transformer, you would be Optimus Fine.
51. Do you like Star Wars? Because yoda the only one for me.
52. You look familiar? Didn’t we have chemistry together?
53. Do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk past again?
54. There is just one thing I want to change: your last name.
55. How was heaven when you left?
56. I must be in a museum because you are a work of art.
57. You better tie your shoes; I do not want you falling for anyone else.
58. Are you a keyboard? Because you are just my type.
59. Are you from Tennessee? Because you are the only ten-I-see.
60. If loving me is wrong, you do not want to be right.
Cool Pick Up Lines For Her
61. Sweetness is my weakness.
62. Would you touch my hand so I can tell my friends I was touched by an angel?
63. You must be a broom because you swept me off my feet.
64. Is this the Hogwart’s express? Because it feels like you and I are heading somewhere magical.
65. How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in the room?
66. Does your watch have a second hand? I want to know how long it took me to fall in love with you.
67. Can I take your picture? I want to show Santa what I want for Christmas.
68. I was going to buy a drink, but I got distracted by you.
69. I’m sorry, were you talking to me? No? Well, then please start.
70. You are like fine wine. The more I drink in, the better I feel.
71. I am horrible at math, but I do care about one number: yours.
72. Someone pinch me–you are too cute that I must be dreaming.
73. Are we flying? Because you seem Wright for me.
74. Are you the package I ordered, because I have been waiting for you all day?
75. If I were a cat, I would spend all of my nine lives with you.
76. I need sunglasses–your smile is blinding me.
77. We are like socks: we make a great pair.
78. You just proved that aliens exist because you abducted my heart.
79. Do you have a couple of minutes for me to hit on you?
80. Let’s play a game. I win, you take me out; if you win, I take you out.
Related: 100 Random Questions to Ask a Guy
Funny Pick Up Lines For Her
81. If you were a burger at McDonald’s, you would be a McGorgeous.
82. I’m good at algebra. I can replace your X, and you wouldn’t need to figure out Y.
83. Was your Dad a boxer? Because you are a knockout.
84. I think you are suffering from a lack of vitamin me.
85. Life without you would be like a broken pencil: pointless.
86. If I were a booger, would you pick me?
87. Call me Shrek because I am head ogre heels for you.
88. You are hotter than the bottom of my laptop.
89. Are you a goldfish? Because you are a snack that smiles back.
90. You’re so gneiss, I would never take you for granite.
91. Are you Franklin D. Roosevelt? Because you are a dime.
92. Are you made of copper? Because I Cu with me.
93. Are you my appendix? Because there is this feeling in my stomach that makes me want to take you out.
94. You are sweeter than 3.14.
95. Are you French? Because Eiffel for you.
96. Do you like coffee? Because I like you a latte.
97. Are you a cat? Because I feline a connection between us.
98. Did you swallow magnets? Because you are attractive.
99. My name is Microsoft, can I crash at your place tonight?
100. Your middle name must be Gillette, because you are the best a man can get.
Cute Pick Up Lines For Her
101. Forget hydrogen, you are the number one element in my life.
102. Your eyes are like the ocean. I could swim in them all day.
103. Kiss me if I am wrong, but the Earth is flat, right?
104. When I text you goodnight later, what phone number should I use?
105. I am not a hoarder, but I want to keep you forever.
106. You’re so cute that it’s distracting.
107. Is your name WIFI? Because I am really feeling a connection.
108. I’m fighting the urge to make you the happiest woman on Earth tonight.
109. How come you are not on top of a Christmas tree? That is where angels belong.
110. I am new in town. Can you give me directions to your heart?
111. I need a dictionary, because since I saw you, I have run out of words.
112. You may want to keep your distance–I may fall for you.
113. Are you an interior designer? Because you made this room more beautiful.
114. I do not want to use some cheesy pick up line, so can I buy you a drink?
115. You know what is beautiful? Read the first word.
116. Tonight I am wearing the smile you gave me.
117. If you were a potato, you would be a sweet one.
118. If kisses were snowflakes, I would send you a blizzard.
119. You should never play hide-and-seek. Finding someone like you would be impossible.
120. I know someone who likes you, but I am too shy to tell you who.
Whether you are looking for cheesy pick up lines or funny pick up lines, this list has the pick up line that will catch the attention of the girl you are trying to attract.
This list of the best flirty pick up lines has something for everyone. It has a line for every situation, no matter what pick up line you are trying to find. This list has some of the best pick up lines on it.
Now, of course, not every single pick-up line is on the list, but this is a great place to start.
THAT’S A WRAP! THIS ARTICLE WAS ALL ABOUT FLIRTY PICK UP LINES FOR HER!
WAS THIS POST USEFUL? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
PIN FOR LATER!
Other Posts You May Like
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Flirt with a Girl Over Text or in Person
- 100 Flirty & Dirty Questions to Ask a Guy You Like
- 10 Fun Ideas for Dating in College
Badass Nicknames for Guys and Girls – The Ultimate Guide
Are you trying to come up with a great nickname for your friends in college? Check out these badass nicknames for guys and girls.
What is a nickname?
The Dictionary Definition:
- a familiar or humorous name given to a person or thing instead of or as well as the real name.
Author’s definition: Any name apart from your actual parent-given name that others can call you. I, for example, go by, “Ad” which is short for Adam.
There are many badass nicknames that you can choose from. I’ve included a comprehensive list below. But don’t forget that you can come up with your own as well. If you want a nickname, then look no further than this list.
Here are hundreds of badass nicknames to choose from. You do not want to miss this list!
In this article:
- 50 Generic Badass Nicknames for Girls
- 50 Generic Badass Nicknames for Guys
- Badass Nicknames Based on Personality
- Badass Nicknames Based on Interests
- Badass Nicknames Based on Zodiac Signs
- Badass Nicknames for Lovers
50 Generic Badass Nicknames for Girls
26. Epiphany (Piphany for short)
28. Silence (Sy for short)
47. Trident (Tri for short)
50. Sanguine (Sang for short)
50 Generic Badass Nicknames for Guys
11. The Quickening (Quick for short)
19. Sanguine (Sanger for short)
25. Gargoyle (Gar for short)
26. Silhouette (Sil for short)
32. Cormorant (Cor for short)
Badass Nicknames Based on Personality
1. Gem (Rich)
2. Fire (Hot-tempered)
3. Flame (Hot-tempered)
15. Pomegranate (Pom for short)
22. Tourniquet (Turn for short)
Badass Nicknames Based on Interests
1. Shark (Swimming)
2. Jet (Flying)
3. Pen (Writing)
4. Byte (Computers)
5. Angel (Medicine)
6. Suit (Business)
7. Runner (Running/jogging)
8. Hercules (Weightlifting)
9. Ace (Cards/gambling)
10. Magic (Magic)
11. Rusty (Tools/building)
12. Chestnut (Trees)
13. Two-by-Four (Carpentry)
14. Hax (Hacking)
15. Spotless (Cleaning)
16. Fighter (Boxing)
17. Picasso (Painting)
18. Amadeus (Music)
19. Pavarotti (Singing)
20. Swing (Golfing)
21. Pitch (Baseball)
22. Net (Basketball)
23. Pigskin (Football)
24. Moves (Dancing)
25. Bravo (Acting)
26. Shutter (Photography)
27. DiCaprio (Cinema)
28. Graphics (Design)
29. Chef (Cooking)
30. Poe (Poetry)
31. Graphite (Drawing)
32. Candy (Candle-making)
33. Jump (Parkour)
34. Bling (Personal Finance)
35. Fly (Hang-gliding)
Badass Nicknames Based on Zodiac Signs
Related: 100 Random Questions to Ask a Guy
Badass Nicknames for Lovers
31. Beautiful Sky
37. Loving One
43. My Universe
44. My World
Tips to Find a Perfect Nickname
There are many ways to find the perfect nickname for you. I hope that the suggestions above at least guide you in the right direction. But in case they don’t, here is a list of tips for you to find the perfect nickname just for you.
1. What is my personality? How could I fit my personality with a nickname?
2. Where am I from? Did I move? Could I call myself by my city name (e.g., “Cali”)
3. What am I good at? What could I call myself that pertains to the fact that I’m good at something?
4. The best tip I have for you is to find a nickname that you can use around ALL of your friends. A universal nickname is the best idea since sliced bread because you’ll be able to use it anywhere
The best names come from those who know us best. Or by us exclusively. I would talk to your friends and loved ones or have a brainstorming session to find the perfect badass nickname. There are many to choose from in the lists above, or, as I said before, you can pick your own.
I hope you found something worthwhile in this guide, and I hope I’ve helped you at least narrow down the nickname you want to eventually go by.
This is Adam, aka “Ad,” signing out.
Do you need more nickname ideas? Watch the video below.
THAT’S A WRAP! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!
Other Post You May Like
200 “Favorite Things” Questions to Ask to Get to Know Someone Better
Are you meeting new people? Check out these awesome “favorite things” questions to ask to get to know someone better!
College should be seen as a great time of learning in a person’s life, whether it be in school or off-campus.
A good portion of this learning should come from making friends with students from all different walks of life and understanding their perspectives on the world.
However, college is a little bit different from high school, where you spend time with the same classmates for eight hours a day and five days a week.
Making friends, especially when you’re a freshman, can be very difficult. How do you get the conversation started? How do you fill in awkward silences?
Small talk is effective, but how do you begin to form a deeper connection? The best way to figure out if you and your potential friend have anything in common boils down to sharing the same favorite things.
With this list of two hundred “favorite” questions, which reflect on topics such as food, travel, and music, you can get to know anyone better!
In this article:
- Favorite Questions About Random Things
- Favorite Questions About Career & Aspirations
- Favorite Questions About Traveling & Adventures
- Favorite Questions About Entertainment
- Favorite Questions About Animals
- Favorite Questions About Food & Drinks
- Favorite Questions About Clothes & Accessories
- Favorite Questions About Music
- Favorite Questions About People & Family
- Favorite Questions About Memories & Childhood
Favorite Questions About Random Things
- What is your favorite color?
- If you have tattoos, which one is your favorite?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite ghost story?
- What is your favorite car to drive?
- What is your favorite Halloween costume?
- What is your favorite work of art?
- What is your favorite comic book character?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you have a favorite sports team?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite moment in history?
- What is your favorite magazine?
- What is your favorite type of weather?
- What is your favorite planet?
- Android or Apple: which is your favorite?
- Where is your favorite place to relax?
- What was your favorite stuffed animal?
- What is your favorite perfume/cologne scent?
- What is your favorite color of nail polish?
Favorite Questions About Career & Aspirations
- What is your favorite job that you have had so far?
- What is/was your favorite thing to do at that job?
- Who are your favorite coworkers?
- Who are your favorite former coworkers?
- Who is your favorite boss?
- When is your favorite time to work?
- What is your favorite story from work?
- Where would be your favorite place to work?
- What is your favorite benefit from work?
- What is your favorite thing to do after work?
- What is your favorite goal you’ve achieved?
- What is your favorite goal you’re currently working on?
- What’s your favorite memory from college?
- What was your favorite thing you learned in college/trade school?
- Where would be your favorite place to live?
- What would be your favorite way to spend a million dollars?
- Where would be your favorite place to retire?
- What is your favorite thing on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite language to study?
- Where would be your favorite place to get married?
Favorite Questions About Traveling & Adventures
- What is your favorite country to travel to?
- What is your favorite continent to travel to?
- What is your favorite cold place to travel to?
- What is your favorite warm place to travel to?
- What is your favorite historical monument/artifact to visit?
- What would be your favorite fictional place to travel to?
- What is your favorite vacation that you have ever been on?
- What is your favorite picture taken on vacation?
- What is your favorite mode of transportation to use on vacation?
- Who is your favorite person to travel with?
- What is your favorite thing to bring with you when traveling?
- Do you have a favorite beach?
- What is your favorite thing to do at the beach?
- Swimming or boogie boarding – which is your favorite?
- What is your favorite food that you have had while on vacation?
- Where is your favorite place to go hiking?
- Do you have a favorite hiking buddy?
- What is your favorite road trip?
- Skiing, sledding, or ice skating – which is your favorite?
- Where is your favorite place to picnic?
Favorite Questions About Entertainment
- What is your favorite romance movie?
- What is your favorite Oscar-winning movie?
- What is your favorite movie setting?
- Who is your favorite director?
- What is your favorite movie to watch with friends?
- Do you have a favorite Harry Potter movie?
- What is your favorite sci-fi movie?
- What is your favorite tearjerker movie?
- What is your favorite coming-of-age movie?
- Watching movies in theaters or at home: which is your favorite?
- What is your favorite television series?
- What is your favorite television character?
- What is your favorite streaming service?
- Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- What is your favorite fictional relationship?
- Do you have a favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Do you have a favorite sports team?
- Do you have a favorite sport to watch?
- Where is your favorite sports arena/stadium?
Favorite Questions About Animals
- Do you have a favorite pet?
- If you have a pet, what’s your favorite thing to do with them?
- What is your pet’s favorite place to go?
- What is your favorite brand of pet food to buy?
- Dogs or cats: which is your favorite?
- What is your favorite breed of dog?
- What is your favorite bird?
- What is your favorite fish?
- What’s your favorite insect?
- What is your favorite reptile?
- What is your favorite amphibian?
- What is your favorite thing to buy at the pet store?
- Do you have a favorite wildcat?
- What is your favorite fictional animal character?
- What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?
- What is your favorite underwater mammal?
- What is your favorite farm animal?
- What is your favorite extinct animal?
- What is your favorite anthropomorphic animal?
- What is your favorite small animal?
Related: 100 Random Questions to Ask a Guy
Favorite Questions About Food & Drinks
- What is your favorite spicy food?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Do you have a favorite vegetable?
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?
- What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
- What is your favorite fast-food restaurant?
- What is your favorite upscale restaurant?
- What is your favorite appetizer?
- What is your favorite soda?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Ice cream or cake: which one’s your favorite?
- What is your favorite diner?
- What is your favorite candy?
- Coke or Pepsi – which is your favorite?
- What is your favorite dish to cook?
- What is your favorite pasta dish?
- What is your favorite healthy meal?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- What is your favorite kind of cheese?
- What is your favorite caffeinated beverage?
Favorite Questions About Clothes & Accessories
- What is your favorite outfit?
- What is your favorite hat?
- What are your favorite pair of shoes?
- What is your favorite jacket?
- Do you have a favorite pair of glasses?
- Do you have a favorite bracelet?
- Do you have a favorite pair of earrings?
- What is your favorite sweater?
- What is your favorite type of formal wear?
- Where is your favorite place to go shopping for clothes?
- What is your favorite clothing brand?
- What is your favorite fashion show?
- What is your favorite sweatshirt?
- What is your favorite makeup item?
- What is your favorite swimsuit?
- Who is your favorite fashion icon?
- What is your favorite outfit to wear on a lazy day?
- What is your favorite backpack/handbag?
- What is your favorite hairstyle?
- What is your favorite hair color?
Favorite Questions About Music
- Who is your favorite songwriter?
- What is your favorite album?
- What is your favorite song about love?
- What is your favorite song about heartbreak?
- What is your favorite rap song?
- What is your favorite song from your childhood?
- What is your favorite concert you have been to?
- What is your father’s favorite song?
- What is your mother’s favorite song?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure song?
- What is your favorite cover song?
- What is your favorite band?
- What is your favorite song to play in the car?
- What is your favorite song to play in the club?
- Who is your favorite guitar player?
- Who is your favorite drummer?
- Who is your favorite vocalist?
- What is your favorite musical instrument?
- What is your favorite piece of music?
- Who is your favorite classical composer?
Favorite Questions About People & Family
- What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What is your favorite family recipe?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What is your favorite gift that you have received from your family?
- Who is your favorite family member?
- Who is your favorite parent?
- Who is your favorite cousin?
- Do you have a favorite friend?
- What is your favorite activity to do with your friends?
- Where is your favorite place to go with your friends?
- Who was your favorite crush?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Who is your favorite illustrator?
- Who is your favorite chef?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- Who is your favorite historical figure?
- Who is your favorite inspirational figure?
- Who is your favorite sports player?
- Who is your favorite neighbor?
Favorite Questions About Memories & Childhood
- What was your favorite thing about your childhood home?
- What were your favorite childhood television shows?
- Who was your favorite childhood friend?
- What was your favorite animal as a child?
- What was your favorite childhood food?
- What was your favorite childhood movie?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What was your favorite playdate?
- Did you have a favorite childhood toy?
- What was your favorite childhood song?
- Did you have a favorite school subject?
- What was your favorite school lunch?
- What was your favorite after-school activity?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is your favorite memory of school?
- What is your favorite holiday memory?
- What is your favorite birthday memory?
- What is your favorite memory of being with your family?
- What is your favorite memory of being with your friends?
- What is your favorite vacation memory?
In college, the benefit of having friends in your classes cannot be understated. If you miss a class, your friend can always fill you in on what you missed.
If you have trouble understanding an assignment, you and your friend can brainstorm together.
Sometimes, the biggest factor when it comes to acing a class is the solidarity and comradery you share with your classmates.
However, in order to build a deeper connection with your peers, you have to get to know them better.
Ask them about their favorite things with this favorite questions list to see if you have anything in common. Who knows? Maybe it will be the start of a wonderful, thoughtful friendship!
THAT’S A WRAP! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!
Other Post You May Like