College should be seen as a great time of learning in a person’s life, whether it be in school or off-campus.
A good portion of this learning should come from making friends with students from all different walks of life and understanding their perspectives on the world.
However, college is a little bit different from high school, where you spend time with the same classmates for eight hours a day and five days a week.
Making friends, especially when you’re a freshman, can be very difficult. How do you get the conversation started? How do you fill in awkward silences?
Small talk is effective, but how do you begin to form a deeper connection? The best way to figure out if you and your potential friend have anything in common boils down to sharing the same favorite things.
With this list of two hundred “favorite” questions, which reflect on topics such as food, travel, and music, you can get to know anyone better!
In this article:
- Favorite Questions About Random Things
- Favorite Questions About Career & Aspirations
- Favorite Questions About Traveling & Adventures
- Favorite Questions About Entertainment
- Favorite Questions About Animals
- Favorite Questions About Food & Drinks
- Favorite Questions About Clothes & Accessories
- Favorite Questions About Music
- Favorite Questions About People & Family
- Favorite Questions About Memories & Childhood
Favorite Questions About Random Things
- What is your favorite color?
- If you have tattoos, which one is your favorite?
- What is your favorite season?
- What is your favorite ghost story?
- What is your favorite car to drive?
- What is your favorite Halloween costume?
- What is your favorite work of art?
- What is your favorite comic book character?
- What is your favorite book?
- Do you have a favorite sports team?
- What is your favorite flower?
- What is your favorite moment in history?
- What is your favorite magazine?
- What is your favorite type of weather?
- What is your favorite planet?
- Android or Apple: which is your favorite?
- Where is your favorite place to relax?
- What was your favorite stuffed animal?
- What is your favorite perfume/cologne scent?
- What is your favorite color of nail polish?
Favorite Questions About Career & Aspirations
- What is your favorite job that you have had so far?
- What is/was your favorite thing to do at that job?
- Who are your favorite coworkers?
- Who are your favorite former coworkers?
- Who is your favorite boss?
- When is your favorite time to work?
- What is your favorite story from work?
- Where would be your favorite place to work?
- What is your favorite benefit from work?
- What is your favorite thing to do after work?
- What is your favorite goal you’ve achieved?
- What is your favorite goal you’re currently working on?
- What’s your favorite memory from college?
- What was your favorite thing you learned in college/trade school?
- Where would be your favorite place to live?
- What would be your favorite way to spend a million dollars?
- Where would be your favorite place to retire?
- What is your favorite thing on your bucket list?
- What is your favorite language to study?
- Where would be your favorite place to get married?
Favorite Questions About Traveling & Adventures
- What is your favorite country to travel to?
- What is your favorite continent to travel to?
- What is your favorite cold place to travel to?
- What is your favorite warm place to travel to?
- What is your favorite historical monument/artifact to visit?
- What would be your favorite fictional place to travel to?
- What is your favorite vacation that you have ever been on?
- What is your favorite picture taken on vacation?
- What is your favorite mode of transportation to use on vacation?
- Who is your favorite person to travel with?
- What is your favorite thing to bring with you when traveling?
- Do you have a favorite beach?
- What is your favorite thing to do at the beach?
- Swimming or boogie boarding – which is your favorite?
- What is your favorite food that you have had while on vacation?
- Where is your favorite place to go hiking?
- Do you have a favorite hiking buddy?
- What is your favorite road trip?
- Skiing, sledding, or ice skating – which is your favorite?
- Where is your favorite place to picnic?
Favorite Questions About Entertainment
- What is your favorite romance movie?
- What is your favorite Oscar-winning movie?
- What is your favorite movie setting?
- Who is your favorite director?
- What is your favorite movie to watch with friends?
- Do you have a favorite Harry Potter movie?
- What is your favorite sci-fi movie?
- What is your favorite tearjerker movie?
- What is your favorite coming-of-age movie?
- Watching movies in theaters or at home: which is your favorite?
- What is your favorite television series?
- What is your favorite television character?
- What is your favorite streaming service?
- Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- What is your favorite fictional relationship?
- Do you have a favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite sport?
- Do you have a favorite sports team?
- Do you have a favorite sport to watch?
- Where is your favorite sports arena/stadium?
Favorite Questions About Animals
- Do you have a favorite pet?
- If you have a pet, what’s your favorite thing to do with them?
- What is your pet’s favorite place to go?
- What is your favorite brand of pet food to buy?
- Dogs or cats: which is your favorite?
- What is your favorite breed of dog?
- What is your favorite bird?
- What is your favorite fish?
- What’s your favorite insect?
- What is your favorite reptile?
- What is your favorite amphibian?
- What is your favorite thing to buy at the pet store?
- Do you have a favorite wildcat?
- What is your favorite fictional animal character?
- What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?
- What is your favorite underwater mammal?
- What is your favorite farm animal?
- What is your favorite extinct animal?
- What is your favorite anthropomorphic animal?
- What is your favorite small animal?
Related: 100 Random Questions to Ask a Guy
Favorite Questions About Food & Drinks
- What is your favorite spicy food?
- What is your favorite fruit?
- Do you have a favorite vegetable?
- What is your favorite type of cuisine?
- What is your favorite alcoholic beverage?
- What is your favorite fast-food restaurant?
- What is your favorite upscale restaurant?
- What is your favorite appetizer?
- What is your favorite soda?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- Ice cream or cake: which one’s your favorite?
- What is your favorite diner?
- What is your favorite candy?
- Coke or Pepsi – which is your favorite?
- What is your favorite dish to cook?
- What is your favorite pasta dish?
- What is your favorite healthy meal?
- What is your favorite breakfast food?
- What is your favorite kind of cheese?
- What is your favorite caffeinated beverage?
Favorite Questions About Clothes & Accessories
- What is your favorite outfit?
- What is your favorite hat?
- What are your favorite pair of shoes?
- What is your favorite jacket?
- Do you have a favorite pair of glasses?
- Do you have a favorite bracelet?
- Do you have a favorite pair of earrings?
- What is your favorite sweater?
- What is your favorite type of formal wear?
- Where is your favorite place to go shopping for clothes?
- What is your favorite clothing brand?
- What is your favorite fashion show?
- What is your favorite sweatshirt?
- What is your favorite makeup item?
- What is your favorite swimsuit?
- Who is your favorite fashion icon?
- What is your favorite outfit to wear on a lazy day?
- What is your favorite backpack/handbag?
- What is your favorite hairstyle?
- What is your favorite hair color?
Favorite Questions About Music
- Who is your favorite songwriter?
- What is your favorite album?
- What is your favorite song about love?
- What is your favorite song about heartbreak?
- What is your favorite rap song?
- What is your favorite song from your childhood?
- What is your favorite concert you have been to?
- What is your father’s favorite song?
- What is your mother’s favorite song?
- What is your favorite guilty pleasure song?
- What is your favorite cover song?
- What is your favorite band?
- What is your favorite song to play in the car?
- What is your favorite song to play in the club?
- Who is your favorite guitar player?
- Who is your favorite drummer?
- Who is your favorite vocalist?
- What is your favorite musical instrument?
- What is your favorite piece of music?
- Who is your favorite classical composer?
Favorite Questions About People & Family
- What is your favorite thing to do with your family?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What is your favorite family recipe?
- What is your favorite family vacation?
- What is your favorite gift that you have received from your family?
- Who is your favorite family member?
- Who is your favorite parent?
- Who is your favorite cousin?
- Do you have a favorite friend?
- What is your favorite activity to do with your friends?
- Where is your favorite place to go with your friends?
- Who was your favorite crush?
- Who is your favorite author?
- Who is your favorite illustrator?
- Who is your favorite chef?
- Who is your favorite celebrity?
- Who is your favorite historical figure?
- Who is your favorite inspirational figure?
- Who is your favorite sports player?
- Who is your favorite neighbor?
Favorite Questions About Memories & Childhood
- What was your favorite thing about your childhood home?
- What were your favorite childhood television shows?
- Who was your favorite childhood friend?
- What was your favorite animal as a child?
- What was your favorite childhood food?
- What was your favorite childhood movie?
- Who was your favorite teacher?
- What was your favorite playdate?
- Did you have a favorite childhood toy?
- What was your favorite childhood song?
- Did you have a favorite school subject?
- What was your favorite school lunch?
- What was your favorite after-school activity?
- What is your favorite memory?
- What is your favorite memory of school?
- What is your favorite holiday memory?
- What is your favorite birthday memory?
- What is your favorite memory of being with your family?
- What is your favorite memory of being with your friends?
- What is your favorite vacation memory?
In college, the benefit of having friends in your classes cannot be understated. If you miss a class, your friend can always fill you in on what you missed.
If you have trouble understanding an assignment, you and your friend can brainstorm together.
Sometimes, the biggest factor when it comes to acing a class is the solidarity and comradery you share with your classmates.
However, in order to build a deeper connection with your peers, you have to get to know them better.
Ask them about their favorite things with this favorite questions list to see if you have anything in common. Who knows? Maybe it will be the start of a wonderful, thoughtful friendship!
THAT’S A WRAP! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!
Other Post You May Like
Most Awesome Names to Call Your Girl Best Friend
Looking for the best name to call your best friend? We got you. We have compiled a list of the best 250+ nicknames perfect for all personalities.
Nicknames are more than just a fun name to call your friend or loved one. They tell a mini story about that person, the connection you have with them and how much they mean to you. They, in a way, signify your bond to that person.
I don’t know about you, but I don’t give out nicknames easily. They have to be perfectly cultivated to encapsulate every beautiful, or not so beautiful, thing about the person who is given the name.
It can’t be super boring, basic, or plain (unless of course, that person is boring, but you love them for it anyway). A nickname has to be perfect; no if’s, and’s, or but’s about it, the name has to be absolutely perfect.
Now, after hearing my spiel about how important nicknames are, I am sure you are thinking about the fact that your girl best friend doesn’t have one.
I bet the panic is staring to set in now, “Why doesn’t my girl best friend have a nickname???” and “Why is my nickname for my girl best friend so bad?? How can I make it better?” Take a deep breath and worry no more.
Below are the best nicknames for your girl best friend and they aren’t super plain or basic. If you’re looking for names like those, then this isn’t the article for you because plain nicknames are pretty easy to come up with.
But hey, if that’s the perfect fit for your girl best friend by all means, use that nickname.
Continuing on, below I have taken the nickname game to the next level by organizing all the nicknames into categories.
Simply look through the category that suites your relationship and choose from 50 names, or better yet, use my examples to come up with the perfect custom nickname for your girl best friend.
No matter what name you end up choosing or creating, she will love it!
Before you begin, remember, the nickname process can be a long one and it deserves the time. The perfect nickname can be tricky to find, however, you will know when you’ve found the perfect name because it will fit effortlessly.
Also, if it is the perfect nickname, it may stick with your girl best friend for the rest of her life. So, again, make sure it’s the right name for her! Enjoy the nickname process!
- Smart Names to Call Your Girl Best Friend
- Funny Names to Call Your Girl Best Friend
- Sassy Names to Call Your Girl Best Friend
- Dirty Nicknames to Call Your Girl Best Friend
- Sweet Nicknames to Call Your Girl Best Friend
Smart Names to Call Your Girl Best Friend
Below are some cute smart nicknames to call your girl best friend who always seems to have the answers to everything.
Now, this could be in life, school, or simply random facts; this girl knows it all and more importantly, this girl deserves the perfect nickname.
Consider the options below!
- Big Brains
- Young Sheldon
- Course Hero
- Grade Saver
- The President
- The Secretary
- The Brains
- The Saver
- The Main
- The Teacher
- The Knower
- Shooting Star
- Magic Lady
Funny Names to Call Your Girl Best Friend
Funny, original nicknames are hard to come by these days. It seems as though every good nickname is attributed to someone you already know; therefore, you can’t use it.
If you find this happening to you, consider the list below. This list contains some funny nicknames you may or may not have heard of before.
If you have, consider them as a steppingstone to help you find or create the perfect funny nickname.
- Ding Dong
- Light Weight
- Special __ (letter of their name, ex. Special K)
- The first letter of their name (ex. B)
- Anything based off of their last name
- Barn Dog
Sassy Names to Call Your Girl Best Friend
We all have that one sassy best friend that deserves an equally sassy nickname. If you are struggling to find the perfectly balanced, or not so balanced, sassy nickname look at the list below.
This list has sassy, sassy sweet, feisty, and so many other sassy styles of nicknames for you to choose from.
Browse below and find the best sassy nickname for your girl best friend.
- The Weed
- Pea Brain
- Bean Stalk
- Fuzz Ball
- Your Highness
- Puff Bal
Dirty Nicknames to Call Your Girl Best Friend
Before you choose a nickname from the list below, make sure that your girl best friend is ok with the nickname.
If she gives you the greenlight, then browse below to find the perfect dirty nickname for her. But again, make sure to confirm that she is ok with one of the names below!
- Hot Stuff
- Cold Stuff
- Her last name (ex. Brown) (Keep it as is or change it up, ex. Brownie)
- Bun Bun
- Baby Girl
- My Girl
- Sexy Pants
- Sweet Cheeks
- Sugar Lips
Sweet Nicknames to Call Your Girl Best Friend
Finding a nickname for your sweet girl best friend is usually pretty easy. There are many cute names out there that you could call her.
However, listed below, are some of my all-time favorites. Use this list to pick the perfect nickname.
- Love bug
- Poo Bear
- Snuggle Bug
- Cuddle Bug
- Pookie Bear
- Baby Bear
- Sugar Snap
- Soul Mate
- Boo Boo
- Soul Sister
- Lady Bug
- Fun Size
Final Thoughts on Names to Call Your Girl Best Friend
Friendships are some of the most important relationships we will ever have, therefore, making sure that your bestie has the perfect nickname is very important.
Some friendships are sweet, while others sassy and feisty, but no matter what type of relationship, a nickname should be fitting for both you and your friend (especially because you will be the one calling them said nickname, so you better like it too).
Also, I want to say, using a nickname that is coined “basic” or “overused” doesn’t mean it’s bad. It is a way for you to connect with your friend and it will be meaningful to you and her.
Therefore, even if the nickname is “basic”, it will be more than meets the eye because it bonds the two of you.
If you are struggling or, rather, were struggling to find the perfect nickname, I hope the list above was helpful in finding the perfect nickname or discovering an original one of your own!
No matter what you chose, your girl best friend will love it!
THAT’S A WRAP! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!
Other Posts You May Like
How Can Literature Classes in College Help You in Life
Much of the world’s historical cultures and traditions have been preserved in literary pieces that can be studied to learn about the older ways of life.
Most literary pieces contain encounters filled with various human experiences that help broaden one’s understanding of the world they live in. In a nutshell, studying literature courses can help you learn about various cultures and histories through commentaries, stories, and theories.
But, there’s more. Modern literature programs and classes are usually structured in ways that enable students to absorb a lot more.
This means that today’s literature programs can help students develop several transferable skills like essay writing, critical thinking, and more.
Thus, those students who study literature in college can learn several skills that can later be beneficial to employers. In this article, we will take a closer look at how literature classes in college can help you in life ahead.
But before we jump in, students reading this should also know that certain aspects of taking literature classes can be tough. For example, it is never easy to write great essays without a thorough knowledge of the process.
Thus, to perform better, students need all the help they can get.
Today, several digital platforms help students with their academic work. For example, students can use a top platform like Studyfy for their help write my essay or ‘edit my essay’ services.
Using such services enables students to boost their academic performance while also giving them insights into their essay work.
In no particular order, here are 8 ways literature classes in college can help you in life.
1) You Can Improve Your Communication Skills
One of the best ways of learning to communicate better is through reading more. While studying literature, students need to continually read through various types of text like prose or poetry.
They are also provided with various study notes and are also encouraged to create their own.
Literature classes can also be very interactive and engaging. Most literature programs include discussions, debates, seminars, and more.
Overall, students would be able to learn better communication through more reading, listening, evaluating, and writing.
2) You Will Be Motivated to Weave Your Life’s Story
The main essence of any work of literature is that one can always find a story in them. This is because most literary pieces are created to record various events experienced in one’s body, mind, and surroundings.
And these experienced events are usually recorded as stories. Thus, reading more literary works can help mold the idea of ‘story creation’ early on in students.
And attending literature classes in college helps students understand the know-how of how it can be done.
3) It Can Help Improve Your Evaluation Skills
Studying literature properly is not just about plain and simple reading. But it also has a lot to do with being able to discern what one reads. And learning the art of discernment can improve one’s overall evaluation skills.
Being able to discern and evaluate then goes to help students communicate and write a whole lot better.
And this skill – of reading, evaluating, and understanding – is of paramount importance in the professional world.
4) You Can Become More Articulate
Most literary works are written in different styles because they are written by different people. And the more one reads, the more they would understand the complexities behind different writing styles.
But studying literature in college has more benefits than this.
Throughout one’s literature program, they will be put through various tests to gauge and improve their literary abilities. And one of the main abilities one can work upon is being more articulate.
This means that a good literature student would always include all the details when making any type of argument or point.
5) You Can Become a Better Writer
Yes, the ability to write well depends a lot on one’s imagination and frame of mind. But, to become a great or even good writer, one also needs to do a bit of reading.
This is because, without reading previous works, one will not be able to know the required standards for great pieces of text. And without it, one will not be able to write such that it grips their readers.
In the professional world, writers are some of the most well-paid workers. This is because they can convert heaps of information into understandable and engaging texts.
And this can help a business connect with its audience a whole lot more.
6) You Can Improve Your Interactive & Social Skills
Literature courses and programs are some of the most interactive ones around. Why? Because it involves a lot of discussions, debates, storytelling sessions, and more.
In any literature class, one can always find various types of commentaries and speeches from professors and students alike.
Literature students have the unique opportunity of digging deeper into various subject areas. And the best part is that they can do so with all of their peers together.
Learning such interactive and engagement skills from one’s classroom can help them greatly in their future careers.
7) It Can Improve Your English Skills – Better Grammar, Punctuation, & More
English is not only the most spoken but is also considered a standard language across several international communities. Thus, to grow to greater heights, sooner or later, one needs to brush up on their English skills.
Most literature programs and classes around the world are conducted in English. When one takes up a program in English, they have the opportunity of learning the language usage from the masters.
Thus, learning literature early on in life can profoundly improve one’s overall English skills, which can be crucial for career progression.
8) It Can Teach You Critical Thinking & Broaden Your Horizons
To efficiently power through a literature class or program, one needs to be able to contribute adequately. But one’s contribution is often seen as beneficial when they are also able to communicate their knowledge neatly.
A study of literature can achieve this by making students find various patterns and meanings in texts. Literature from various periods of the world also contains much information about historical cultures and traditions.
It can give a lot of insight to students about how people during different times in history were, what they did, how they thought, and more. This broadens one’s horizons and makes one look at the world in an autobiographical way.
The Bottom Line
There is no doubt that studying literature in college has several benefits for one’s life. But that being said, literature programs can be difficult in terms of learning and scoring higher grades easily.
Students should learn beforehand about all the intricacies and semantics of their desired programs. Doing so would help them know which particular literature program would be the most suitable for them.
What To Bring To College – The Ultimate 2022 College Packing List
Are you having trouble knowing what to bring to college? We’ve got you covered! Check out this essential list of what to bring to college.
This post probably contains affiliate links. Our full disclosure is long, but you can find it here.
This post is all about the college packing list!
Going away for college is the beginning of a brand new journey. You are leaving home behind for three or four months to live in a place that you have never been to before.
You now have to go to classes, move into your dorm room and receive a whole new set of responsibilities since you are off on your own. This is a big transition for any college student because you are going from having to abide by your parents’ rules to forming ones of your own.
Your parents will still check in with you and make sure you are okay, but now, in college, you are allowed to become independent and make your own decisions.
Now, it is your turn to have faith in yourself and make the right choices, starting with preparing what to pack away for college. You are going to be away from home for a whole semester, so you have to make sure that you have all of the things you need.
You need accessories to jazz up your dorm room. You need enough personal care products to last the entire semester. You have to make sure that all your school supplies are packed in your backpack and that you are up to date with the latest electronics.
If you are fortunate to have your own kitchen in your dorm, you must have all of the right tools with you so that you can learn to cook your meals on campus. Through this guide to packing what you have to bring to college, you will know exactly what you need and get you on the right track!
In this article
- College Packing List for your Dorm Room
- College Packing List of School Supplies
- College Packing List of Kitchen Supplies
- Essentials for Cleaning and Bathroom
- Packing List of Personal Care Products
- Packing List of Electronics
- Food and Snacks
- Packing List of Fun Stuff
You can charge your phone and earbuds while simultaneously powering your lamp and laptop with this useful powerstrip.
It has 3 outlets, 4 USB cords, and a long, braided extension cord that is sturdy and durable.
With this handy tool, there will be no more overcrowded outlets between you and your roommates!
Keep your dorm room neat and organized with this laundry basket made by DOKEHOM.
When unfolded from its collapsed state, this hamper is 28” tall and 15” wide with aluminum handles for easy transport to the washroom.
Additionally, if you are having friends in your dorm, this laundry basket can be promptly folded up and put into your closet for easy storage.
Do you want a dorm room that always has a relaxing fragrance to it when you return after a long day of classes?
This diffuser has 8 soothing colors, 2 misting modes, and will run as long as it has water in it.
The essential oils are sold separately, but this diffuser will mark your first step into the amazing world of aromatherapy.
In your many college adventures, you always need to be prepared for any possible scenario and with this first aid kit by Johnson & Johnson, you can be one step ahead.
This kit comes with 140 pieces of emergency equipment including Band-Aids, Neosporin, hand wipes, gauzes, Benadryl itch cream, Tylenol tablets, and much, much more.
Spruce up the drab walls of your dorm with these wonderful string light decorations.
With 50 clips and 50 LED lights that stretch over 17 feet long, you can hang up all the pictures you desire.
Begin with old photos from high school, then add new ones that you took while away at college!
6. Personal Fan
Most of the time, when you have a roommate or two crammed into the same small dorm, there isn’t a lot of air circulation in your room.
This fan can change this by keeping the air flowing with its 2-speed manual control.
Due to its small size, this fan should be put on a nightstand or desk.
In college, you are going to need a good planner to help keep all of your classes, assignments, papers, and projects organized.
If you are as forgetful as I am, then this planner will do wonders for you!
It comes with 50 sheets of material and sections pertaining to certain tasks, ideas, notes, to-do lists, goals, and so on.
With this enormous pack of 60 mechanical pencils, you will probably never run out until you graduate.
This set comes with three different sized pencils ranging from thin (0.5 point) to average (0.7 point) to thick (0.9 point).
They are refillable, multicolored, and definitely an upgrade over the classic wooden pencil.
This travel laptop backpack with USB charging port is what every 15- year- old boy needs!
Comes with one separate laptop compartment which accommodates 15.6-inch laptops as well as 15-inch, 14-inch, and 13-inch laptops; one large packing compartment with plenty of space for daily needs and tech electronic accessories; and the front section comes with multiple compartments, pen pockets, and a key fob hook to keep his items organized and easily accessible.
And finally with a built in USB charger outside and built-in charging cable inside, this USB backpack offers him a more convenient way to charge his phone while walking.
10. Pen/Pencil Case
After you buy all your pens and pencils, you are going to need a cute case to store them in!
This case, made by EASTHILL, can hold up to 90 pencils or 50 pencils and has mini compartments to store all of your other trinkets.
The design is also very aesthetically pleasing and the product comes in 9 beautiful colors.
11. Office Clips Set
12. 3-Hole Punch
These might be the most gorgeous notebooks that I have ever seen.
This pack of 4 books comes with 160 pages each of A5 paper and durable double-ring binding.
However, what makes this set stand out is how aesthetically pleasing the style is!
They come in 4 lovely colors: wine red, brown, green, and ivory.
If you are the kind of person who loves to highlight their notes, these highlighters are the best tool for you.
They come in 6 pastel colors and have a clean chisel point so that you can highlight words with ease.
They are also very small, so they will fit perfectly into your pencil case.
Forget about buying regular sticky notes, this organizer might have the most impressive collection of notes that I have ever seen.
It comes with 2 sets of rectangular note pads as well as 6 sticky note index arrows.
Everything is held in a sleek leather box that comes with an added ruler!
16. 4-Pocket Binder
This is the binder that everyone should have.
It can hold up to 300 pages and has 4 expanding pockets, so you should be able to hold all of your notes, assignments, and exams.
This product is durable, so it will last you a long time, and a good size, so it will fit in your backpack nicely.
How can you bring your amazing food creations to life without the proper tools?
This set has got you covered with 33 different utensils, perfect for any type of meal you are looking to prepare.
This includes a spatula, tongs, a measuring cup, tongs, a soup ladle, and much more.
Have a lovely cooking night with your friends and roommates!
18. 2-Slice Toaster
If there isn’t a toaster in your dorm room, it may be time to get one of your own.
This toaster looks like it is straight from the 1950s.
It is a great product for a college student who loves bread and bagels as much as they love a good retro aesthetic.
It would be the perfect addition to your dorm kitchen!
Once you are done cooking, baking, and preparing your meal, you are going to have to complete the next step: straightening up your kitchen.
This set of 5 brushes by Holikme is ideal for every part of your cooking space, from scrubbing your pots and dishes to polishing your pans and countertops.
Cutting up fresh fruit and vegetables in your dorm room is impossible with a good cutting board.
This set of three cutting boards in three varying sizes is exactly what you would be looking for.
These boards are made from rubber material which makes it difficult to slice through them and they are reversible as well, so you don’t have to cut meat and produce on the same side.
Certain recipes require an exact amount of an ingredient in order for the dish to come out just the way you want it to.
If you are cooking from scratch on a weekend, this kitchen scale is the way to go!
It gives accurate measurements in ounces and pounds, so your meals will always be flawless.
This mini conversion chart is an absolute lifesaver.
With this magnet, you can convert liquid volumes and dry measurements with ease.
Unless you are the type of person who knows how many tablespoons go into a cup off the top of your head, this is the most useful accessory to stick on your mini-fridge or cabinet whenever you are cooking something new.
This durable mesh caddy made by Attmu can organize your shower in seconds.
With 8 outer compartments, you can hold your combs, soaps, shampoos, conditioners, razors, and other bathroom accouterments.
Your bathroom space will be neat and free from clutter with this necessary accessory!
This mop is small but incredibly mighty and also very easy to use!
It functions with a push pedal to wring out the mop and the mop head can simply be disinfected in the washing machine.
It is perfect for cleaning up any little messes in your dorm room before your friends come over.
Between you, your roommates, and any visitors that you may have, your dorm room is going to have a lot of trash.
These Glad trash bags are cheaper when you buy them in bulk, with this set of 90 bags costing less than 20 dollars - a bargain in my opinion.
They are also lemon-scented, great for eliminating any foul odors wafting from your trash can.
26. Linen Towel Set
This towel set is exactly what you need for the bathroom in your college dorm. These towels come in a set of 6, with 2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, and 2 washcloths included. They are made with 100% cotton and are sold in a variety of colors, so be sure to choose your favorite!
If you track dirt into your dorm room, it can be quite frustrating to clean up your mess without the proper tools to do so. This broom and dustpan set is easy to use and can be easily stored in a closet or corner. There is also a comb on the inside of the dustpan so the bristles of the broom will always be clean the next time you use it!
28. Face Masks
This product is wonderful for those winter months on campus when your skin is really dry and cracked. The set includes hand lotion, body lotion, and a stick of lip balm, all made from natural ingredients like beeswax, honey, aloe vera, and sunflower seed. Everything is paraben-free, cruelty-free, and gluten-free with no added dyes or pigments!
30. Facial Tools
This is the perfect tool to use on a relaxing spa day after a week of assignments and exams. Made of pure Brazilian quartz, this jade roller and gua sha set alleviates inflammation, reduces puffiness, and relaxes your skin. You can even put these tools in the fridge for an extra bit of cool soothing power!
31. Beard Kit
For anyone looking to grow or maintain a luscious beard in college, then this kit may be just what you are looking for. This set comes with beard shampoo and beard balm, to help keep your beard full and healthy, as well as a beard comb and trimming scissors, for easy maintenance.
32. Under Eye Masks
After a long night of studying, these under eye masks will do wonders. They are good for reducing puffiness and inflammation and it tightens the skin under the eyes for a rejuvenated look. These masks also come in the color of 24k gold, so you can look simply stylish while you are waiting for the magic to happen.
Everyone needs a good moisturizer to hydrate their skin when they wake up in the morning. This cleanser by Albolene is not only a great moisturizer but it is good for removing makeup as well. It is made from only 5 simple ingredients with no soap or water required!
Packing List of Personal Care Products
34. Scalp Massager
If you are looking for the perfect shower accessory that will relax your head after a stressful day in class, this scalp massager would be great for you! This product massages the scalp to reduce itchiness and promote blood circulation while preventing dandruff. It also comes in 9 cute colors!
With these healing patches, you don’t have to stress out about your skin anymore! This product comes with 96 total patches in two different sizes, 10 mm and 12mm. They are also vegan and cruelty-free. They can be worn all day and night, even throughout all your daily classes, to help get rid of any pesky skin blemishes.
If you don’t clean your pores often, you can get annoying pimples and blemishes. This device is the perfect pore cleanser that you need! The vacuum can be used in 2 intensity levels, so it works for those with sensitive skin and those with tough skin. It would be a very good addition to your skincare routine!
37. Foot File
When you spend all day walking around on campus, you can develop blisters and hardened skin on your feet that may be difficult to alleviate. This foot file will help remove any calluses or unnecessary skin on your foot so that they can become smooth and soft once again.
When you forget to charge your phone and it is on 1 percent battery with no charger in sight, it is one of the worst feelings in the world. This pack of 2 portable power banks eliminates the problem immediately. These banks are compatible with Google, Samsung, Apple, and Motorola models and include 2 USB ports, so you can charge two devices at once!
39. Sleep Headphones
These headphones are perfect for when you have trouble falling asleep and need soothing music to help wind your body down. This device could also be used while you are at the gym since they last for 10 hours of playtime in one charge and have a breathable headband.
If you are looking for a good device to play music in your dorm while you are studying, cleaning, or dancing, invest in the latest smart speaker from Amazon. You can listen to your favorite playlists from streaming services like Spotify, Apple Music, and SiriusXM, while also being connected to Alexa, Amazon’s virtual assistant.
This wireless charging station is most useful for a college student who has all of the latest Apple products. With this device, you can charge your iPhone, Airpods, and Apple Watch all at the same time. It is compatible with recent Samsung models as well and is foldable and wireless for easy transport.
Most dorm rooms don’t have a stove or even a microwave, let alone a cooking appliance as messy as a deep fryer. However, this perfectly sized air fryer will do just the trick. It can cook up to 2 quarts of food without frying it in unhealthy oils and this reduces the fat content by 70 to 80 percent.
Don’t let any leftovers from last night go to waste! This set of 16 containers in 5 different sizes is just what you need to store any kind of food, from fruits and vegetables to the pizza you had for lunch that you want to save until tomorrow. It also comes with chalkboard labels and markers so you can always mark down when the contents will be expiring.
Every dorm needs a basic tableware set. This collection comes with 12 pieces of dinnerware, including 4 10-inch plates, 4 bowls, and 4 20-ounce cups. They are made of plastic so you don’t have to worry about losing an item or throwing something out by accident.
Become the king or queen of brunch with this adorable waffle maker! You will find yourself making 4-inch waffles every day if you have this cute machine. If you are feeling experimentative, you could also put hashbrowns or cookie dough in the maker and see what happens!
47. Fitbit Versa 2
This step tracker is perfect for a student who is looking to get more active while they are away at college. The Versa 2 has so many features: it can play music, track your sleep schedule and your heart rate, can connect to Alexa, and last for at least 6 days without a charge. An essential product for those trying to be more fit!
48. Mini Projector
This mini projector is a must-have when you are having movie nights with your friends in your dorm room. It is compatible with laptops, smartphones, and TV boxes, so you can project any show or movie through these devices. This product is definitely more useful than just crowding around your computer!
49. Hand Warmers
These warmers are essential for those chilly winter months ahead, especially if you are a student going to college upstate. It can also be used as a power bank to charge your phone, 3 temperature levels ranging from “it’s a little cold outside, I need to keep my hands toasty” to “I just stuck my hands in the snow and I need to regain feeling in them once again.”
This clock looks like the strangest game of Scrabble ever played, but its unique design is a big draw for me! Not only does it look cool, but is still very useful, tracking the time through five-minute intervals. I think it would look perfect on someone’s nightstand in their dorm room.
Final Thoughts on College Packing List
Getting ready to leave for college is an incredibly difficult task because you are essentially leaving behind the life you had always known, at least for a few months, to a brand new environment.
You will become mostly surrounded by people you have never met before and you have to rely on your own decision-making to solve problems that may arise in the upcoming semester.
It may seem very overwhelming and it is easy to become stressed out during this period, especially with the preparations before you leave for college.
You want to make you have everything you need before you are off on your own, which includes your personal care products, electronics, kitchen supplies, and dorm accessories.
Hopefully, this list has helped guide you in choosing the right items to bring!
THAT’S A WRAP! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!