Disclaimer: This post is a paid collaboration with Truekatana . All our opinions are our own.
Are you a collector, martial artist or an enthusiast obsessed with samurai culture? Then, this article is definitely for you.
Truekatana offers a large selection of samurai blades and armors in a variety of materials, colors, sizes and styles that will make every samurai enthusiast thrilled.
Whether you are looking for a samurai sword for you or want to give away a samurai armor as a gift, we are sure that one of the following samurai gift ideas will absolutely meet your needs.
One Piece Roronoa Zoro Wado Ichimonji Real Katana Samurai Sword Replica With White Scabbard
Wado Ichimonji is one of the most powerful swords in the world described by Tashigi, a sword fanatic, as a magnificent katana of the highest caliber.
It is a sword that has a traditional pure-white ito wrapped around a white samegawa covering the tsuka (hilt), leaving a traditional diamond-shaped pattern. The end has a nice, simplistic kashira of the same color as the tsuba.
- Best Seller
- This samurai sword is made of 1045 carbon steel.
- This katana samurai sword is a full-tang, battle-ready sword, isn’t just a pretty display piece
- Hand lacquered wooden saya protects blade, handsome color scheme.
One Piece Roronoa Zoro Sandai Kitetsu Katana Samurai Sword Replica With Red Scabbard
The Sandai Kitetsu is one of the Grade swords. Like all of its predecessor Kitetsu swords, this one is said to be cursed. It is one of Tenguyama Hitetsu’s creations.
Sandai Kitetsu is a moderately curved katana. Its tsuba is golden and shaped like a rounded cross pattée; the hilt is wrapped reddish-brown, with a golden clasp around its middle and a golden kashira pommel.
The sheath of the sword is deep red and continues the design of the hilt, having two golden clasps in short succession around its middle, and the kojiri end cap also being golden.
- Best Seller
- Hardwood scabbard with high quality piano paint finish, black cord and ray skin wrap
- 1045 carbon steel, handmade, full tang, sharpened, battle ready, alloy fittings
Handmade Japanese Ninjato Sword 1045 Carbon Steel No Guard
The Ninjato is one of the famous blades used by the Shinobi in feudal Japan. Ninjato sword is characterized by a straight blade, different from the Katana whose blade is curved.
- Unique and striking carbon steel blade, full-tang battle ready japanese ninjato
- Top-grade steel enhanced by proven differential hardening process, extremely sharp hand honed edge.
- The scabbard is wooden with a semi-gloss black finish and features black faux leather wrapping.
Handmade Shirasaya Wakizashi Sword T10 Carbon Steel Without Tsuba
The Japanese Wakizashi sword was an auxiliary sword used by the Samurai and worn alongside with the Katana, wearing them together is a sign that the person is a Samurai, called Daisho.
The Samurai Wakizashi is a backup sword, a great balanced sword that can be wielded either with one or two hands, also can be used in a tight place if a Samurai lost his Katana in the battle.
- T10 steel blade, natural scabbard and handle
- Hand forge, razors edge sharp, clay tempered, real hamon, hand sharpened, full tang, battle-ready swords.
- Heat treated and oil quenched, built for cutting, extremely sharp hand honed edge.
- Clay tempering imparts strength, flexibility, real hamon.
Handmade Red Japanese Samurai Armor For Yukimura Sanada With Kuro Kuwagata Helmet, Life Size Yoroi
This samurai armor suit for Yukimura Sanada is handmade.
It is life sized, fully functional, and completely authentic preproduction
Each Japanese samurai suit comes with a black lacquered display storage box and display stand holding the armor.
Each armor comes pre-fitted for a person who stands between 170 and 180 cm tall with an average body type.
The armor can be easily adjusted for a better fit by the owner.
- Variation of paint, high quality cotton odoshi colors and traditional features.
- 100% handmade by experienced armor smith. the handmade processing time for the order is about 4 to 6 weeks.
- Custom sizing available
This article was all about best gift ideas for samurai fans. It does not matter why type of samurai sword or armor you are looking for, we are sure that at least one of our choices above will be perfect for you or your family and friends.