This post probably contains affiliate links. Our full disclosure is long, but you can find it here.
Llamas are one of the most lovable animals out there, and make a great theme for gifts!
From llama-themed games, to clothing, to kitchen essentials, this list will give you plenty of gift ideas for a llama lover in your life. If you have a friend who loves llama’s they will soon love you for the amazing gift you get for them!
I compiled a list of the highest-rated llama gifts out there! Check them out!
In this post:
Cute Llama Clothing Items
1. Llama Socks($)
I mean… they’re socks with llamas on them, it's hard to go wrong, but in all seriousness, these socks are a cheap and easy gift for any lover of Llamas.
2. Llama T-Shirt($)
A crazy shirt for llama lovers who wanna show off their gains at the gym. The shirt asks, “Do you want to see my llama?”, and if someone agrees, you can pull the shirt over your face to reveal the llama hidden on the inside!
3. Llama iPhone Case($)
Some people love llamas so much, they want to keep the animal near them at all times. With this iPhone case, you will always have a llama-themed item with you to protect your phone.
4. Llama Onesie($$)
5. Llama Keychain($)
6. Llama Tie($)
7. Smokey the Llama T-Shirt($)
Smokey the Bear is lovable enough, but Smokey the Llama prevents drama in five different colors, on this graphic tee.
9. Tote Bag($)
10. Llama Pop Socket($)
11. Llama Earrings($)
Llama Kitchen Essentials
12. Dali Llama Coffee Mug($)
13. Llama Measuring Cups ($$)
14. Appetizer Plates($$)
Another cute kitchen accessory, these chip-resistant appetizer plates include pretty patterns around the outside and different types of quirky llamas in the middle.
15. Llama Duster($$)
16. Catchall Tray($)
17. Oven Mitt and Pot Holder($)
18. Wine Charms($)
19. Llama Apron($)
20. Salt and Pepper Shakers($)
21. Llama Water Bottle($)
A 10-inch insulated stainless steel water bottle, this is a solid staple item to have, and features a sleek oil paint graphic of a llama.
22. Chip Clips($)
Fun Llama Toys and Activities
23. Llama Pillow Case($)
24. Chia Pet Llama($$)
Chia pets are great by themselves, but throw a llama in the mix and you have a recipe for excellence.
25. Calma Llama Stress Toy($)
26. Message Pad($)
27. Plush Toy($)
28. DIY Llama Art($)
29. Llama Birthday Supplies($)
31. Polly Pocket Llama set($)
32. Llama Piñata($)
To end this list, we have to go with the most classic llama gift out there… a piñata. You can’t go wrong with this paper mache candy-filled creation.
33. Color n’ Plush Llama($)
Llama Home and Office Decor
34. Llama Flower Pot($)
A super cool ceramic piece that creates the illusion of actual fur, this is a decorative window sill item that will let your neighbors know the extent of your llama love.
35. Hand Drawn Llama Mouse Pad($)
36. Memo Notebooks($)
37. Llama Lamp($)
38. Throw Blanket($$)
Nothing is cozier than a big throw blanket, and when you add llamas to it, it somehow becomes even cozier. A lush fabric with quirky designs, with this gift, llama lovers will snuggle up on the couch in pure bliss.
39. Giant Llama Pool Float($)
40. Llama Mug and Coaster Set($)
42. Llama Gel Pens($)
43. Recycled Llama Gift Bag($)
Another llama bag, but this one is environmentally friendly! It’s also a lot flashier, with either bright pink or blue. With this gift, you get variety and sustainability.
44. Llama Baby Towel($)
Cute animal-themed baby towels are amazing in any form, but when you make that animal a llama, you get the best gift for a llama-loving kid.
45. Llama Bath and Body Gift Set($$)
46. Childrens’ Book($)
47. Pink Llama Air Freshener($)
48. Sticker Set($)
Bring the ‘litness’ of llamas to your patio with these cute string lights.
50. Llama Love Makeup Bag($)
Show off your Hogwarts House pride with this laundry hamper. Not only is it a fun, decorative design, but it’ll make sure you remember to do your laundry! It also comes in the styles of Slytherin, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and the original Hogwarts crest.
Fun Facts About Llamas
- Since the ‘80s, llamas have been used as guard animals for livestock like sheep or even alpacas. They require almost no training to be an effective guard.
- Llamas live to be about 20 years old, though some only live for 15 years and others live to be 30 years old.
- Trying to tell the difference between a llama and an alpaca? Look for two telltale signs. Llamas are generally about twice the size of alpacas. In addition, alpacas have short, pointy ears, whereas llamas have much longer ears that stand straight up and give them an alert look.
- In the Andes Mountains of Peru, llama fleece has been shorn and used in textiles for about 6,000 years. Llama wool is light, warm, water-repellent, and free of lanolin.
That’s a wrap. This post was all about llama gifts. Share the love on social media.