The perspectives and experiences of others can be a valuable source of inspiration and motivation. Learning from successful writers and celebrities with “life is what you make it” quotes is a fantastic way to learn and grow.
Life can throw curveballs at you, and it is imperative to keep pushing understanding that mistakes will be made and failure is inevitable.
Even the world’s most successful figures have experienced setbacks and hardships. From celebrities to writers, our collection of life is what you make it quotes provide an inside look into how successful people see life as they work to inspire.
There is much to learn from the successful people that we look up to, luckily, they have condensed their wisdom in life is what you make it quotes.
Check out this ultimate guide of the best life is what you make it quotes.
- “Life is trying things to see if they work.” – Ray Bradbury
- “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” – Marcus Aurelius
- “And I say, the meaning of life is what you make it. There will be as many different meaningful lives as there are people to live them.” – AC Grayling
- “This life…is what you make it. No matter what you are going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth. But the good part is, you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends – they’ll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything – They’re your true best friends. Don’t let go of them.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Your life is your own. You mold it. You make it. All anyone can do is to point out ways and means which have been helpful to others. Perhaps they will serve as suggestions to stimulate your own thinking until you know what it is that will fulfill you, will help you to find out what you want to do with your life.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Life is what you make it. So why not make it a beautiful one full of happiness and joy.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
- “Life is 10 percent what you make it, and 90 percent how you take it.” – Irving Berlin
- “Life is what you make it: If you snooze, you lose; and if you snore, you lose more.” – Phyllis George
- “Our life is what our thoughts make it.” – Marcus Aurelius10
- “Life is like a play: it’s not the length, but the excellence of the acting that matters.” -Lucius Annaeus Seneca11
- “May you live all the days of your life.” – Jonathan Swift12
- “Live your own life, for you will die your own death.” – Roman Proverb13
- “Love the life you live. Live the life you love.”- Bob Marley
- “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
- “I don’t wait for the calendar to figure out when I should live life.” – Gene Simmons
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” – Dr. Suess
- “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you’re going to mess up sometimes, it’s a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you’re going to mess it up.” – Marilyn Monroe
- “Life is short, and it’s up to you to make it sweet.” – Sarah L. Delany
- “Do not think that life consists of dress and show. Remember that everyone’s life is measured by the power that that individual has to make the world better— this is all life is.” – George Washington
- “There is no value in life except what you choose to place upon it and no happiness in any place except what you bring to it yourself.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “This life is worth living, we can say since it is what we make it…The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it.” – William James
- “If you have not made somebody’s day happier, if you’ve not appreciated something good that has happened to you and if you have not felt thankful to be alive, then you have wasted that day of your life on earth!” – Preeti Shenoy
- “Life will always be to a large extent what we ourselves make it.” – Samuel Smiles
- “What we think determines what happens to us, so if we want to change our lives, we need to stretch our minds.” – Wayne Dyer
- “In order to write about life first you must live it.” – Ernest Hemingway
- “There are no buts and no ifs in life. Life is what you make it.” – Preeti Shenoy
- “Life is ours to be spent, not to be saved.” – D.H. Lawrence
- “What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. Your answer lies inside of you.” – Denis Waitley
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” – Mae West
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” – Confucius
- “Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing.” – Seneca
- “Do not let making a living prevent you from making a life.” – John R. Wooden
- “Life is what you make it. Don’t make excuses, make it happen.” – Chamillionaire
- “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Life is what you make it and I choose to make mine a happy one, full of fun and laughter and you are more than welcome to join me.” – Nishan Panwar
- “Life, if you know how to use it, is long enough.” – Roman Proverb
- “We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make the world.” – Buddha
- “The brave man carves out his fortune, and every man is the sum of his own works.” – Miguel de Cervantes
- “You don’t make progress by standing on the sidelines, whimpering, and complaining. You make progress by implementing ideas.” – Shirley Chrisholm
- “One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.” – William Feather
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.” – Henry David Thoreau
- “A man sooner or later discovers that he is the master-gardener of his soul, the director of his life.” – James Allen
- “Get busy living or get busy dying.” – Stephen King
- “Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.” – Carol Burnett 6
- “Things are only worth what you make them worth.” – Jean Baptiste Moliere
- “You may long for a new life, but need to appreciate the life you currently have, in order to create the life you desire.” – James A. Murphy
- “You never live so fully as when you gamble with your own life.” – Anthony De Mello
- “There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other one is as though everything is a miracle.” – Albert Einstein
- “Within yourself lies the cause of whatever enters into your life. To come into the full realization of your own awakened interior powers is to be able to condition your life in exact accord with what you would have it.” – Ralph Waldo Trine
- “Life is a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will.” – Nehru
- “We are what our thoughts have made us; so take care about what you think. Words are secondary. Thoughts live; they travel far.” – Swami Vivekananda
- “Life is short. You have to be able to laugh at our pain or we never move on.” – Jeff Ross
- “Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.” – Tom Lehrer
- “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we fear less.” – Marie Curie
- “Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith.” – Steve Jobs
- “I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul.” – Preeti Shenoy
- “Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.” – John Lennon
- “Your life is in your hands, make of it what you choose.” – John Kehoe
- “Life is what you make it…You are what your life makes you…So spend time in making your life.” – Vidhi Tiwari
- “We do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.” – Buddha
- “There is only one success, to be able to spend your life in your own way.” – Christopher Morley
- “People always say life is short. I’ve never been convinced of that – mine seems to have a tendency to go on and on.” – John Malkovich5
- “He who has a why to live can bear almost any how.” – Friedrich Nietzche 6
- “We do not remember days, we remember moments.” – Cesare Pavese
- “Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re giving?” – Bob Marley
- “The truth is you don’t know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.” – Eminem
- “Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
- “Life is a song – sing it. Life is a game – play it. Life is a challenge – meet it. Life is a dream – realize it. Life is a sacrifice – offer it. Life is love – enjoy it.” – Sai Baba
- “Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy of the rich, a tragedy of the poor.” – Sholom Aleichem
- “When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, ‘I used everything you gave me.’” – Erma Bombeck
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” – E.M. Forster
- “Every man dies. Not every man really lives.” – William Wallace
- “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” – Thomas A. Edison
- “Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
- “Money and success don’t change people; they merely amplify what is already there.” – Will Smith
- “The whole secret of a successful life is to find out what is one’s destiny to do, and then do it.” – Henry Ford
- “Curiosity about life in all of its aspects, I think, is still the secret of great creative people.” – Leo Burnett
- “The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.” – Mark Twain
Now, you have an idea of the 80 best life is what you make it quotes brought to you by BLENDtw. I hope that this ultimate guide has provided you with invaluable insights on how to live the best life!
Life is a beautiful journey that is meant to be embraced to the fullest every day. However, that doesn’t mean you always wake up ready to seize the day- sometimes you need a reminder that life is a great gift.
Whether a funny quote from a famous celebrity or an encouraging message about giving it your best from a successful business person, we can all use a little motivation and inspiration these days through life is what you make it quotes.
No matter what you are pursuing in life, the everyday experiences and lessons of others are valuable resources. Those who keep learning and growing often find success. Where will your next success lie?
Need more inspiration? Check out this video for more inspiring quotes about life!
THAT’S A WRAP! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!
More Posts You May Like
100 Best Brother Quotes – The Ultimate 2022 Guide
Are you having trouble thinking of ways to show your love for your brother? Check out these brother quotes to share your affection.
This post is all about brother quotes!
Here you´ll find the best brother quotes that will remind you how blessed you are to have a brother.
In houses where there is more than one child, there is crying, fighting and naughtiness, but there is also tenderness, affection, and protection.
Having a brother should not mean the loss of benefits but the gain of love, friendship, laughter and games.
Having a brother for any child or adult means not being alone in the face of life’s challenges, having company in difficult times and someone to lean on.
This relationship is usually the longest in our lives, and the most important one because it forms the guidelines of each one’s personality.
Brothers are companions of the soul, life and heart. Normally a brother relationship survives despite conflicts and rough times.
Appreciate every second you have with your brother because having a brother can be the greatest blessing in your life, yet the hardest farewell.
So let these brother quotes sink deep inside your heart, make you appreciate the unconditional partner you´ll have through this road called life, and help you express it to him with all the love he deserves.
Check out these Best brother quotes to share with your sibling!
In this post:
Best Brother Quotes
- “Sometimes being a brother is even better than being a superhero.” – Marc Brown
- “There´s no other love like the love for a brother. There´s no other love like the love from a brother.” – Astrid Alauda
- “A brother is a friend given by nature.” – Jean Baptiste Legouve
- “Because brothers don´t let each other wander in the dark alone.” – Jolene Perry
- “Once a brother, always a brother no matter the distance, no matter the difference, and no matter the issue.” – Byron Pulsifer
- “Only a brother can love like a father, annoy like a sister, care like a mother and support like a friend. I love you my brother.” – Joyce Knight
- “There is no success you can celebrate more than the success of a brother. – Diego Luna
- “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesoid
- “No one could understand the bond between me and my brother. I struggled to understand the forces that drove his soul in one direction and mine in another.” – Barry White
- “A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. – King Solomon
- “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “It takes two men to make one brother.” – Israel Zangwill
- “When I look at each of my brothers, I see two things. First, I see the next place I want to leave a rosy welt. Second, I see a good man who will always be there, no matter how hard life gets for me or him. Then, I get out of the way because I realize he’s coming at me with a wet dish towel.” – Dan Pearce
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.” – Jane Austen
- “Books are like brothers. I am an only child. Gatsby is my imaginary eldest brother.” F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “I think, am sure, a brother´s love exceeds all the world´s loves in its unworldliness.” – Robert Browning
- “Half the time when brothers wrestle, it´s just an excuse to hug each other.” – James Patterson
- “Brothers are children of the same parents, each of whom is perfectly normal until they get together.” – Sam Levenson
- “What strange creatures brothers are!” – Jane Austen
- “No matter what you choose, you´ll always be my little brother.” Denahi, Brother Bear
Brother Quotes from Sister
- “I grew up with a younger brother, so I can get pretty rowdy.” – Sarah Wynter
- “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends.” – Robert Brault
- “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother…. Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” – Anna Quindlen
- “Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.” – Vietnamese Proverb
- “After a girl is grown, her little brothers, now her protectors, seem like big brothers.” – Terri Guillemets
- “As we grew up, my brothers acted like they didn´t care, but I always knew they looked out for me and were there!” – Catherine Pulsifer
- “She was sad, he was with her. She was mad, he was with her. She was happy, he was with her. Who was he? Boyfriend, best friend? Nah, brother…” – Mohit, The Writer´s Saying
- “Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.” – Susan Scarf Merrell
- “Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can.” – Gregory E. Lang
- “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.” – Suzie Huitt
- “Sisters and brothers just happen, we don´t get to choose them, but they become one of our most cherished relationships.” – Wes Adamson
- “The love between a brother and sister just over a year apart in age held fast. It wasn´t twinship, and it wasn´t romance, but it was more like a passionate loyalty to a dying brand.” Meg Wolitzer
- “As a brother and sister, our tastes were pretty different growing up. He liked a lot of early hip hop. My dad didn´t understand it and would try to talk him out of it.” – Taryn Manning
- “You can kid the world, but not your sister.” – Charlotte Gray
- “We shred parents, home, pets, celebrations, catastrophes, secrets. And the threads of our experience became so interwoven that we are linked. I can never be utterly lonely, knowing you share the planet.” – Pam Brown
- “The bond between a sister and brother sometimes tightly woven sometimes loosely held, but never broken.” – Niloy Sarbajna
- “To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each together as we always were. We know each other´s hearts. We share private family jokes. we remember family feuds and secrets; family grieves and joys. We live outside the touch of time.” – Clara Ortega
- “If you have a brother or sister, tell them you love them every day, that´s the most beautiful thing.” – Amaury Nolasco
- “Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being part of you.” – Carol Ann Albright Eastman
- “A sibling represents a person´s past, present, and future.” – John Corey Whaley
Funny Brother Quotes
- “Brothers that say they never fight, are most definitely hiding something.” – Lemony Snicket
- “Siblings are the people we practice on, the people who teach us about fairness and cooperation and kindness and caring- quite often the hard way.” Pamela Dugdale
- “I miss my brother. Prince was a funny cat. Great sense of humor.” – Spike Lee
- “Everyone know that if you´ve got a brother you´re going to fight.”. – Liam Gallagher
- “For ever and ever, kid, until you´re tired of seeing me.” – Marie Lu, Legend
- “No, you should stay right where you are, or my estranged brother and I will settle our difference by seeing who can break more of your bones.” – Rachel Vincent, Before I wake
- “And of course, when you see your brother in the toilet bowl…there’s a little voice that say, ‘I wonder where he would go…’…if it hadn’t been for his head…” – Bill Cosby
- “God, I wish he and I had been genuinely close as opposed to the”Don’t-they-look-nice-together-in-the-airbrushed-family-portrait close.” – Douglas Coupland, Hey Nostradamus
- “You have a little brother,”she reminded him.“I know,”answered Yard Ape,”but we just keep him for a pet.” -” Beverly Clearly, Ramona´s World
- “To share your bread with your brother is the most beautiful thing to do.” – Lailah Gifty Akita
- “Some girls have brothers who burp; some have brothers who punch them. I have one who thinks he’s parked at my house temporarily while he’s between intergalactic voyages.” – Cindy Callaghan, Lost in Hollywood
- “The only reason that some people aren’t ashamed of their parents and/or siblings is because they know that we know that they did not choose them.” – Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- “Teddy said it was a hat, So I put it on. Now dad is saying,”where the heck’s the toilet plunger gone?” – Shel Silverstein
- “What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them.” – Esther M. Friesner, Nobody´s Princess
- “Siblings have always marked out territory through food.” – Bee Wilson, First Bite: How We Learn to Eat
- “Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My older brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.”Jane Austen
- “My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.” – Oscar Wilde
- “I grew up with six brothers. That’s how I learned to dance – waiting for the bathroom.” – Bob Hope
- “The best way to get a puppy is to beg for a baby brother – and they’ll settle for a puppy every time.” – Winston Pendleton.
Heartwarming Emotional Brother Quotes
- “We came into the world like brother and brother; and now let´s go in hand, not one before another.” – William Shakespeare
- “In death as in life, we stand together, always a family, always a team. The brotherhood never dies.” – Marcus Luttrell
- “We didn´t realize we were making memories; we just knew we were having fun.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “Your parents leave you too soon and your kids and spouse come along late, but your siblings know you when you are in your most inchoate form.” – Jeffrey Kluger
- “Your brother is always the first male friend you will have in your life. Nobody will ever be able to understand your craziness like your brother and although you don’t see each other as much as you’d like, he will always remain your friend and be there for you when you need him the most. While people will come and go in your life, your brother will be in your heart for a lifetime.” – Ritu Ghatourey
- “He is my most beloved friend and my bitterest rival, my confidant and my betrayer, my sustainer and my dependent, and scariest of all, my equal.” – Gregg Levoy
- “The beauty of genuine brotherhood and peace is more precious than diamonds or silver or gold.” – Martin Luther King Jr
- “The crest and crowning of all good, life’s final star, is brotherhood.” – Edwin Markham
- “I grew up with an older brother, and the bond between siblings is unlike anything else, and it can be a real journey to accept what that bond is once you both mature into it. Because it’s not always what you want. It’s not always what you expect. It’s not always what you imagined or hoped. But it’s one of the most important things in the world.” – Ben Schnetzer
- “As the family goes, so goes the nation and so goes the whole world in which we live.” – John Paul II
- “My brother is worth a thousand of your friend.” – Cersei Lannister
- “Will you be there for him if he needs you? Of course. Should you love him without question? Absolutely.” – David Levithan
- “The Wright Brothers flew right through the smoke screen of impossibility.” – Charles Kettering
- “Pain shared, my brother, is pain not doubled but halved. No man is an island.” – Neil Gaiman
- “When you are a grown up your brothers become your neighbors and your unconditional brotherhood become your conditional neighborhood.” – Amit Kalantri
- “Brotherhood means laying down your life for somebody, ready willing to sacrifice yourself for somebody else.” – Tim Hetherington
- “My loyalty to my brother is how I measure myself.” – Reggie Kray, Legend
- “A sibling may be the keeper of one´s identity, the only person with the keys to one´s unfettered or fundamental self.” – Marian Sandmaier
- “An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship” – Spanish Proverb
- “Behind every great man, is a good brother.” – Nathan Followill
Long Distance Brother Quotes
- “Distance is to love like wind is to fire… it extinguishes the small and kindles the great!” – Roger de Bussy-Rabutin
- “Never forget who was with you from the start.” – Ziad K. Abdelnour
- “Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I´ll miss you, until we meet again.” – Richard Engelfriet
- “You went away so suddenly. We did not say goodbye. But brothers can never be parted. Precious memories never die.” – Khalil Gibran
- “What if I´m far from home oh brother I will hear you call, what if I lose it all oh sister, I will help you out oh if the sky is coming down for you there´s nothing in this world I wouldn´t do.” – Avicii
- “I miss my brother, and if you won´t fight for the things that made you happy then I´m going to fight for you.” – Krista Ritchie
- “Our path may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains ever strong.” – Marian Sandmaier
- “A family together, never apart maybe in distance but never at heart.” – Anna Smith
- “You can put miles between you and your family but you carry them with you; you live in a world and a world lives in you.” – Frederick Buechner
- “Love knows no distance, it hath no continent, its eyes are for the stars.” – Gilbert Parker
- “Distance between two people is inconsequential when their souls are united.” – Matshona Dhliwayo
- “Distance makes the heart grow fonder.” – Thomas Haynes Bayly
- “Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness.” – Albert Einstein
- “Oceans separate lands, not souls.” – Munia Khan
- “Sometimes you have to be apart from the people you love, but that doesn´t make you love them any less. Sometimes you love them more.” – Nicholas Spark
- “I found that I missed him the more he was absent from my life, and the more I missed him, the more I loved him.” – Donna Lynn Hope
- “It´s not the distance that´s the enemy, but the endless time I have to wait to hold you in my arms.” – Livius Besski
- “The distance may be far and wide, but my heart can cover them all. The space between us is so much more but you should know that. I love you so!” – Linda Roy
- “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” – Tom McNeal
- “As long as we share the same sky and breathe the same air, we´re still together.” – Donna Lynn Hope
There is no relationship comparable to that established between siblings. Despite the tense moments, even despite those battles in which they seem to become irreconcilable enemies, the bond that unites brothers is something special.
During childhood, each brother might deploy certain strategies to get the attention of their parents, but once they reach maturity, siblings often leave the differences of the past to take care of each other.
It is a special bond that they do not choose. It is the blood that unites them, and it is the day-to-day experiences that build a union that knows no time, gender or age.
Brothers are also the ones who forge many features of the other’s identity, and they stand up as a supporter in challenging moments. Our brothers are a bond of union and balance that will always accompany us.
We all have our nuances, our follies and responsibilities. We share the same traits and we even laugh the same. And although we have taken different paths, we are always united by the same lane: love.
So, if you have the luck of having a brother, share these heartwarming quotes with them, because there is no moment quite like the present to show our love for one another.
Check out this video of beautiful brother quotes!
THAT’S A WRAP! THIS POST WAS ALL ABOUT BROTHER QUOTES! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!
Other Post You May Like
100 Parents Quotes To Show Them Your Unconditional Love
Are you looking for ways to show your parents your love? Check out these parents quotes to show them your unconditional love.
This post is all about parents quotes!
College is an exciting period in your life where you can explore your true self and learn to be an independent adult as you embrace parts of the world you have yet to see. This first taste of freedom can be thrilling, as you no longer need to listen to or follow the opinions of your parents.
You can dye your hair whatever color you want. You can stay up late without consequences. You are an adult now and you are just mature enough to make decisions for yourself without the supervision of your parents.
However, for some, they may find themselves homesick after a few months at college. For most, this is your first time away from your parents and you are currently adjusting to living outside of your home.
For those who commute to college, you may still share a home with your parents, but are not able to spend as much time with them as you used to because you are making time for classes, clubs, and college friends.
As winter break begins, during which many college students return home for a short time before the spring semester begins, it is time to reconnect with your parents and remind them about how much you love them.
Through these parents quotes, you can show your parents how you truly appreciate them, even as you grow and change as an individual!
In this post:
- Parent Quotes
- Quotes About Loving Parents
- Quotes About Parent Love
- Parent Quotes From Daughter
- Thank You Quotes From Parents
1) “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” – Anne Frank
2) “The most valuable investment we can make is in our children’s education. When we make education a priority, we give our children opportunity. Opportunity to learn at higher levels than their parents were able to learn; to earn at higher levels than we were able to earn.” – Martin O’Malley
3) “Parents need to fill a child’s bucket of self-esteem so high that the rest of the world can’t poke enough holes to drain it dry.” – Alvin Price
4) “It’s not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can’t tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself.” – Joyce Maynard
5) “What’s important for my daughter to know is that… if you are fortunate to have opportunity, it is your duty to make sure other people have those opportunities as well.” – Kamala Harris
6) “It is time for parents to teach young people early on that in diversity there is beauty and there is strength.” – Maya Angelou
7) “Good parents hardly parent. They let their kids learn, fail and grow without interference.” – Trevor Carss
8) “Let parents bequeath to their children not riches, but the spirit of reverence.” – Plato
9) “The child supplies the power, but the parents have to do the steering.” – Benjamin Spock
10) “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” – Aisha Tyler, Criminal Minds
11) “Children learn to smile from their parents.” – Shinichi Suzuki
12) “My parents raised me to treat people the way you would want to be treated and to be polite.” – Paul Rudd
13) “You try as a parent. You love beyond reason. You fight beyond endurance. You hope beyond despair. You never think, until the very last moment, that it still might not be enough.” – Lisa Gardner, Live to Tell
14) “You’ll love your children far more than you ever loved your parents, and — in the recognition that your own children cannot fathom the depth of your love — you come to understand the tragic, unrequited love of your own parents.” – Ursula Hegi
15) “My parents taught me how to listen to everybody before I made up my own mind. When you listen, you learn.” – Steven Spielberg
16) “To maintain a joyful family requires much from both the parents and the children. Each member of the family has to become, in a special way, the servant of the others.” – Pope John Paul II
17) “The most important thing that parents can teach their children is how to get along without them.” – Frank A. Clark
18) “Parents must lead by example. Don’t use the cliche; do as I say and not as I do. We are our children’s first and most important role models.” – Lee Haney
19) No matter how far we come, our parents are always in us. – Brad Meltzer, The Inner Circle
20) “Having kids – the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings – is the biggest job anyone can embark on. As with any risk, you have to take a leap of faith and ask lots of wonderful people for their help and guidance. I thank God every day for giving me the opportunity to parent.” – Maria Shriver
Quotes About Loving Parents
21) “I knew I was going to love my daughter, but I had no idea how much I would love her.” – Jeremy Sisto
22) “The depth of the love of parents for their children cannot be measured. It is like no other relationship. It exceeds concern for life itself. The love of a parent for a child is continuous and transcends heartbreak and disappointment.” – James E. Faust
23) “A parent’s love is whole no matter how many times divided.” – Robert Brault
24) “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth.” – Mitch Albom
25) “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten is my daughter.” – Ace Frehley
26) “You have to love your children unselfishly. That is hard. But it is the only way.” – Barbara Bush
27) “The greatest legacy we can leave our children is happy memories.” – Og Mandino
28) “I also believe that parents, if they love you, will hold you up safely, above their swirling waters” – Mitch Albom, For One More Day
29) “From your parents, you learn love and laughter and how to put one foot before the other.” – Helen Hayes
30) “There is nothing that moves a loving father’s soul quite like his child’s cry.” – Joni Eareckson Tada
31) “In raising my children, I have lost my mind but found my soul.” – Lisa T. Shepherd
32) “What it’s like to be a parent: It’s one of the hardest things you’ll ever do but in exchange it teaches you the meaning of unconditional love.” – Nicolas Sparks, The Wedding
33) “Making the decision to have a child – it is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
34) “The love of parents for their children has always been far more powerful than that of children for their parents; and who among the sons of men ever loved God with a thousandth part of the love which God has manifested to us?” – Augustus Hare
35) “There are no sacrifices greater than what parents make for their children.” – Anurag Prakash Ray
36) “To be a good father and mother requires that the parents defer many of their own needs and desires in favor of the needs of their children. As a consequence of this sacrifice, conscientious parents develop a nobility of character and learn to put into practice the selfless truths taught by the Savior Himself.” – James E. Faust
37) “Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving.” – Dr. T. P. Chia
38) “My daughter is my biggest achievement. She is a little star and my life has changed so much for the better since she came along.” – Denise Van Outen
39) “Fathering is not something perfect men do, but something that perfects the man.” – Frank Pittman
40) “Your kids require you most of all to love them for who they are, not to spend your whole time trying to correct them.” – Bill Ayers
Quotes About Parent Love
41) “When I come home, my daughter will run to the door and give me a big hug, and everything that’s happened that day just melts away.” – Hugh Jackman
42) “Love is the chain whereby to bind a child to its parents.” – Abraham Lincoln
43) “The human heart was not designed to beat outside the human body and yet, each child represented just that – a parent’s heart bared, beating forever outside its chest.” – Debra Ginsberg
44) “One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.” – Jim DeMint
45) “Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.” – William Makepeace Thackeray
46) “It’s a strange thing to discover and to believe that you are loved when you know that there is nothing in you for anybody but a parent or a God to love.” – Graham Greene, The End of the Affair
47) “To you who are parents, I say, show love to your children. You know you love them but make certain they know it as well. They are so precious. Let them know.” – Thomas S. Monson
48) “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
49) “The reason we love our parents is because they loved us first.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
50) “My parents danced together, her head on his chest. Both had their eyes closed. They seemed so perfectly content. If you can find someone like that, someone who you can hold and close your eyes to the world with, then you’re lucky. Even if it only lasts for a minute or a day. The image of them gently swaying to the music is how I picture love in my mind even after all these years.” – Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
51) “The portrait of my parents is a complicated one, but lovingly drawn.” – Joyce Maynard
52) “I knew my father had done the best he could, and I had no regrets about the way I’d turned out. Regrets about the journey, maybe, but not the destination.” – Nicolas Sparks
53) “The love, respect, and confidence of my children was the sweetest reward I could receive for my efforts to be the woman I would have them copy.” – Louisa May Alcott, Little Women
54) “Love your parents -while we are busy growing up, they are growing old.” – Harlan Coben, Suche mich nicht
55) “His parents never talked about how they met, but when Park was younger, he used to try to imagine it. He loved how much they loved each other. It was the thing he thought about when he woke up scared in the middle of the night. Not that they loved him–they were his parents, they had to love him. That they loved each other. They didn’t have to do that.”- Rainbow Rowell, Eleanor & Park
56) “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Friedrich Schille
57) “The love a parent feels for a child is strange. There is a starting point to our love for everyone else, but not this person. This one we have always loved, we loved them before they even existed. No matter how well prepared they are, all moms and dads experience a moment of total shock, when the tidal wave of feelings first washed through them, knocking them off their feet.” – Fredrik Backman, Beartown
58) “They’re your parents. They’re meant to love you because. Never in spite.” – Patrick Ness
59) “Just to make a home there, and to care for my parents when they grow older. Never to move, never to board a plane again, just to live quietly and then be buried in the earth.” – Sally Rooney, Beautiful World, Where Are You
60) “By loving them for more than their abilities we show our children that they are much more than the sum of their accomplishments.” – Eileen Kennedy-Moore, Smart Parenting for Smart Kids: Nurturing Your Child’s True Potential
Parent Quotes From Daughter
61) “To a father, nothing is dearer than a daughter.” – Joe Mantegna, Criminal Minds
62) “Love, respect and appreciate your parents as it is the one gift they truly cherish and desire.” – Margo Vader
63) “I hope that my daughter grows up empowered and doesn’t define herself by the way she looks but by qualities that make her an intelligent, strong and responsible woman.” – Isaiah Mustafa
64) “A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking, it never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.” – Hellen Rice
65) “At the end of the day, the most overwhelming key to a child’s success is the positive involvement of parents.” – Jane D. Hull
66) “So much is asked of parents, and so little is given.” – Virginia Satir
67) “Give your daughters difficult names. give your daughters names that command the full use of tongue. My name makes you want to tell me the truth. My name doesn’t allow me to trust anyone that cannot pronounce it right.” – Warsan Shire
68) “It is the sunlight of parental love and encouragement that enables a child to grow in competence and slowly gain mastery over his environment.” – Felicity Bauer
69) “Never grow a wishbone, daughter, where your backbone ought to be.” – Clementine Paddleford
70) “I love my mother and father. The older I get, the more I value everything that they gave me.” – Liev Schreiber
71) “I don’t remember who said this, but there really are places in the heart you don’t even know exist until you love a child.” – Anne Lamott, Operating Instructions: A Journal of My Son’s First Year
72) “It was my father who taught me to value myself. He told me that I was uncommonly beautiful and that I was the most precious thing in his life.” – Dawn French
73) “There is no such thing as being the perfect parent. So just be a real one.” – Sue Atkins
74) “Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.” – Ann Brashares, Forever in Blue: The Fourth Summer of the Sisterhood
75) “I do not tell you often enough, dear Mother, how very grateful I am that I am yours. It is a rare parent who would offer a child such latitude and understanding. It is an even rarer one who calls a daughter friend.” – Julia Quinn, To Sir Phillip, With Love
76) “A mother’s arms are made of tenderness, and children sleep soundly in them.” – A.J. Cook, Criminal Minds
77) “There was something I wanted, something I envisioned, loving parents, a happy home with everyone smiling at me. A home that no one would ever want to leave, a warm place, a warm person. It exists, I know it does” – Natsuki Takaya
78) “Children harbor a great many doubts and sorrows that could be eased by a loving hug from a parent.” – Richelle E. Goodrich
79) “Real love ought to be more like a tree and less like a flower. That’s the kind of love my parents had. Not so consuming and more everlasting.” – Mya Robarts, The V Girl: a Coming-of-Age Story
80) “The love a parent had for a child, there is nothing else like it. No other love so consuming.” – Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
Thank You Quotes for Parents
81) “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
82) “When you become a parent, you look at your parents differently. You look at being a child differently. It’s an awakening, a revelation that you have.” – Philip Seymour Hoffman
83) “My heroes are and were my parents. I can’t see having anyone else as my heroes.” – Michael Jordan
84) “I thank God that I’m a product of my parents. That they infected me with their intelligence and energy for life, with their thirst for knowledge and their love. I’m grateful that I know where I come from.” – Shakira
85) “I want to thank my parents for somehow raising me to have confidence that is disproportionate with my looks and abilities.” – Tina Fey
86) “My parents taught me about the importance of qualities like kindness, respect, and honesty, and I realize how central values like these have been to me throughout my life.” – Kate Middleton
87) “My parents, my family, that’s the biggest inspiration in my life. I’ve been in a lot of dark spots in my life, and if it wasn’t for them, I wouldn’t be able to get out of it, but they are who they are.” – J. R. Smith
88) “My parents, especially my mother, has been my pillar of strength.” – Sangram Singh
89) “My parents have always encouraged me to follow my dreams and do what makes me happy.” – Manushi Chhillar
90) “We don’t really appreciate something until we have experienced some events; we don’t really appreciate our parents until we ourselves have become parents.” – Roy T. Bennett
91) “I got a lot of support from my parents. That’s the one thing I always appreciated. They didn’t tell me I was being stupid; they told me I was being funny.” – Jim Carrey
92) “Parents are the ultimate role models for children. Every word, movement and action has an effect. No other person or outside force has a greater influence on a child than the parent.” – Bob Keeshan
93) “Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors, and providers for their children.” – Iyanla Vanzant
94) “I thought there were moments to complain about your parents and moments to be grateful, and it was a shame to mix those moments up.” – Karen Joy Fowler, We Are All Completely Beside Ourselves
95) “Most parents try really hard to give their kids the best possible life. They give them the best food and clothes they can afford, take their own kind of take on training kids to be honest and polite.” – Thisuri Wanniarachchi, Colombo Streets
96) “I owe my success to Allah and my parents who have sacrificed so much to get me where I am.” – Javed Ali
97) “My mother has been the greatest influence on my life, morally. When I get right down to it, my mother and father are two people I can count on no matter what.” – Jack Wagner
98) “My parents are my backbone. Still are. They’re the only group that will support you if you score zero or you score 40.” – Kobe Bryant
99) “Our parents deserve our honor and respect for giving us life itself. Beyond this they almost always made countless sacrifices as they cared for and nurtured us through our infancy and childhood, provided us with the necessities of life, and nursed us through physical illnesses and the emotional stresses of growing up.” – Ezra Taft Benson
100) “Hug and kiss whoever helped get you – financially, mentally, morally, emotionally – to this day. Parents, mentors, friends, teachers.” – Stephen King
The period in your life when you attend college can be a very confusing time between you and your parents. You crave your independence as an adult and want to explore what the world has to offer outside of your home.
On the other hand, your parents have to adjust to you needing your own space and not needing their guidance all of the time. Sometimes parents feel neglected when you start college because they feel that you are leaving them for bigger and better things.
What you need to do to show them that you are always thinking of them is through small reminders. When you are home for winter break, try your best to reconnect with your parents and make sure they are giving you the attention they deserve.
Eat breakfast with them or offer to watch a movie with them; it’s all about making them feel appreciated. With these parent quotes, you can find the right words to say to your mother and father to show them your unconditional love.
Check out this video with more inspirational and motivational quotes about parents!
THAT’S A WRAP! THIS POST WAS ALL ABOUT BROTHER QUOTES! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!
Other Post You May Like
100 Regret Quotes That Will Make You Reflect on Your Life
This post is about regret quotes!
Regret is a feeling as common to human beings as joy or sadness.
Throughout our lives we add situations in which we would´ve liked to have acted differently, made decisions that should have been ruled out or lived moments that, surely, did not deserve such a sentimental load.
Regret allows us to learn more about ourselves than meets the eye. We do not have the same scale of values and in the same order. What for some people is just a slip, for others it is something very serious.
The degree of regret shows us the extent to which we consider important what we have done and, therefore, what we should not repeat.
Although the emotion of regret is directed towards the past, this emotion has a significant effect on our future lives. Regret is not always bad, since after having experienced regret about a choice, we can choose differently when faced with a similar choice again.
This feeling that we use to mistreat ourselves is very common, although in each person it has a different level. We use regret to punish ourselves for some wrongdoing and spiral into self-abuse.
It is a form of penance, but we have to leave it behind and take responsibility or try to repair the damage and not carry that feeling of misery all our life. The ability to recognize what is unfortunate in life emerges from maturity and contributes to one’s own maturation.
Regretting missed opportunities reminds people not to miss other current opportunities. Thus, repentance motivates people to seize the day. Let these regret quotes break the shell of your heart and help you move forward and forgive your past.
You can also share these regret quotes with all your loved ones and help them see a brighter and happier future!
In this post:
- Regret Quotes About Life
- Regret Quotes About Relationships
- Regret Quotes About Love
- Regret Quotes About Endings
- Regret Quotes About Missed Opportunities
Regret Quotes About Life
- ¨Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it.¨ – Rafiki, The Lion King
- ¨Never regret anything that made you smile.¨ – Mark Twain
- ¨There are no regrets in life, just lessons.¨ – Jennifer Aniston
- ¨Dead people receive more flowers than living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude.¨ – Anne Frank
- ¨The only way to maintain a moderate sum of happiness in this life, is not to worry about the future or regret the past too much.¨ – Mel Gibson
- ¨Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can´t build on it; it´s only good for wallowing in.¨ – Katherine Mansfield
- ¨When I look at my life, I realize that the mistakes I have made, the things I really regret, were not errors of judgment but failures of feeling.¨ – Jeanette Winterson
- ¨I´d rather regret the things I´ve done, than regret the things I haven´t done.¨ – Lucille Ball
- ¨It´s better to have something to remember, than anything to regret.¨ – Frank Zappa
- ¨So do you want to take a leap of faith, or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone.¨ – Saito, Inception
- ¨Let´s go invent tomorrow rather than worrying about what happened yesterday.¨ – Steve Jobs
- ¨In the end… We only regret the chances we didn´t take, the relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.¨ – Lewis Carroll
- ¨I made decisions that I regret, and I took them as learning experiences… I’m human, not perfect, like anybody else.¨ – Queen Latifah
- ¨Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today and you make your tomorrow.¨ – L. Ron Hubbard
- ¨I will never, ever regret the things I´ve done. Because most days, all you have are places in your memory that you can go to.¨ – Jojo Moyes, Me before you
- ¨We crucify ourselves between two thieves; regret for yesterday and fear of tomorrow.¨ – Fulton Oursler
- ¨Regret is the worst human emotion. If you took another road, you might have fallen off a cliff. I´m content.¨ – William Shatner
- ¨There’s no regret. You can’t regret. I mean, I’ve felt regret but I’ve also refused to allow regret to sow a seed and live in me because I don’t believe it. You feel it, it’s like guilt, it’s like jealousy, it’s like all those horrible things. You’ve just got to snip them and get them out, because they’re no good.¨ – Jude Law
- ¨Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.¨ – Leonardo da Vinci
- ¨If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret.¨ – Jim Carrey
Regret Quotes About Relationships
- ¨Hurting people you love is the heaviest kind of regret.¨ – Charlotte Eriksson
- ¨Not all the relationships deserve loving and all the lies worth to regret.¨- M. F Moonzajer
- ¨Speak when you´re angry, and you´ll make the best speech you´ll ever regret.¨ – Dr. Laurence J. Peter
- ¨The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go.¨- Steve Maraboli
- ¨Reflect upon your present blessings of which every man has many, not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some.¨ – Charles Dickens
- ¨Don´t be discouraged, every relationship you have is a failure, until you find the right one.¨ – Gillian Flynn
- ¨When you end up happily married, even the failed relationships have worked beautifully to get you there.¨ – Julia Roberts
- ¨Relationships end, but they don’t end your life. But people do often spend more time finding out about failed relationships than finding successful ones.¨ – Steve Martin
- ¨Most people seem to believe that if a relationship doesn’t last until death, it’s a failure. But the only relationship that’s truly a failure is one that lasts longer than it should. The success of a relationship should be measured by its depth, not by its length.¨ – Neil Strauss
- ¨You’re not my favorite mistake. You’re just a simple regret. I thought I knew who you were, but watch how fast and watch how well I forget.¨ – Shotgun Serenade, The Juliana Theory
- ¨Heartbreak could be lived with if it weren´t accompanied by regret. ¨ – Laura Kasischke
- ¨I don´t regret loving you, maybe I regret loving the right one and failing to receive.¨ – Priyanka Rajpurohit
- ¨Never regret anything you´ve done with a sincere affection; nothing is lost that is born of the heart.¨ – Basil Rathbone
- ¨Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so. ¨- Ray Stannard Baker
- ¨I don´t regret my past, I just regret the time I´ve wasted on the wrong people.¨ – Wiz Khalifa
- ¨Letting go doesn´t mean that you don´t care about someone anymore. It´s just realizing that the only person you really have control over is yourself.¨ – Deborah Reber
- ¨All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on.¨ – Havelock Ellis
- ¨If your love was sincere, they will come back. And if they don´t, because of pride, their mind will forever egret losing true love like yours. True love is hard to find.¨ – Najwa Zebian
- ¨I realize there´s something incredibly honest about trees in winter, how they´re experts at letting things go.¨ – Jeffrey Mc Daniel
- ¨The hardest thing is to live richly in the present without letting it be tainted out of fear for the future or regret for the past.¨ – Sylvia Plath
Regret Quotes About Love
- ¨The only regret I will have in dying is if it is not for love.¨ – Gabriel García Marquez
- ¨Love feels like sorrow, sounds like sadness… tastes like regret.¨ – Ranata Suzuki
- ¨The regret of my life is that I have not said ´I love you´ often enough.¨ – Yoko Ono
- ¨You loved me as hard as you knew how. I´d give anything to go back and love you better.¨ – Joe Hill
- ¨Worry makes you weaker, regret makes you sadder, hate makes you angrier, but hope makes you stronger, and love makes you happier.¨ – Matshona Dhliwayo
- ¨Never regret. If it´s good, it´s wonderful. If it´s bad, it´s experience.¨ – Victoria Holt
- ¨If only. Those must be the two saddest words in the world. ¨ Mercedes Lackey
- ¨Tell her you love her. You´ve got nothing to lose and you´ll always regret it if you don´t.¨ – Daniel, Love Actually
- ¨At the end of your life, you will never regret not having passed one more test, not winning ne more verdict, or not closing one more deal. You will regret time not spent with a husband, a friend, a child, or a parent.¨ – Barbara Bush
- ¨Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: It might have been!¨ – John Greenleaf Whittier
- ¨The only thing people regret is that they didn´t live boldly enough, that they didn´t invest enough heart, didn´t love enough. Nothing else really counts at all.¨ – Ted Hughes
- ¨Life is short. Be silly. Have fun. Love the people who treat you right, forget the ones who don´t. Regret nothing. Believe everything happens for a purpose… and seek that purpose!¨ – Karen Salmansohn
- ¨It´s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.¨ – Alfred Lord Tennyson
- ¨I don´t want to die with regrets. I like living experiencing and feeling the whole lot.¨ – Nick Love
- ¨Regret is the only wound the soul does not recover from.¨ – Sarah Ban Breathnach
- ¨I never regret anything. Because every little detail of your life is what made you into who you are in the end.¨- Drew Barrymore
- ¨Accept everything about yourself, I mean everything, you are you and that is the beginning and the end, no apologies, no regrets.¨- Henry A. Kissinger
- ¨If we fail to give our time to those we love, one day we will live to regret it.¨ – Dieter F Uchtdorf
- ¨I love forms beyond my own, and regret the borders between us.¨ – Loren Eiseley
- ¨Forever is a long time and time has a way of changing things.¨ – Walt Disney
Regret Quotes About Endings
- ¨You are not a beautiful, unique snowflake. This is your life, and it´s ending one minute at a time.¨ – Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
- ¨I regret the ending of our friendship and hope one day before we die, we´ll make peace with each other. No rush.¨ – Paul Simon
- ¨Let me tell you a few things about regret. There is no end to it. Do you regret the beginning which ended so badly, or just the ending itself?¨ – Janet Fitch
- ¨All endings are also beginnings. We just don´t know it at the time.¨- Mitch Albom
- ¨Celebrate endings, for they precede new beginnings.¨ – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
- ¨And in real life endings aren´t always neat, whether they´re happy endings, or whether they´re sad endings.¨ – Stephen King
- ¨We all choose, Kendra. In the end, we can only hope we´ve chosen wisely. Regret is a horrible monster to flee from.¨ – Emma Raveling
- ¨Making a big life change is pretty scary. But you know what´s even scarier? Regret.¨ – Zig Ziglar
- ¨The secret to life is to have more beginnings than endings.¨ – Dave Weinbaum
- ¨Despite my pain, I felt not the regret of an ending, but the foreboding of a beginning.¨ – Robin Hobb
- ¨Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we didn´t do that is inconsolable.¨ – Sydney J. Harris
- ¨It is time to end a story that began in sorrow and ordeal and has ended in a deep and lasting happiness. May it be so for others.¨ – Anne McCaffrey
- ¨If you want a happy ending, it depends on where you close the book!¨ – Orson Welles
- ¨Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.¨ – Victor Hugo, Les Misérables
- ¨A little misgiving in the beginning of things, means much regret in the end of them.¨ – Amelia Barr
- ¨In the planning stage of a book, don´t plan the ending. It has to be earned by all that will go before it.¨ – Rose Tremain
- ¨There is no real ending. It´s just the place where you stop the story.¨ – Frank Herbert
- ¨The end is the beginning of all things, suppressed and hidden, awaiting to be released through the rhythm of pain and pleasure.¨ – Jiddu Krishnamurti
- ¨The bad news is time flies; the good news is you´re the pilot.¨ – Michael Altshuler
- ¨Never. We never lose our loved ones. They accompany us; they don´t disappear from our lives. We are merely in different rooms.¨ – Paulo Coelho
Regret Quotes About Missed Opportunities
- ¨Nothing is more expensive than a missed opportunity.¨ – H. Jackson Brown
- ¨Most people miss great opportunities, because of their misperception of time. Don´t wait! The time will never be just right.¨ – Stephen C. Hogan
- ¨Don´t live in regret over missed opportunities, for if you do, you will miss even more.¨ – Charbel Tadros
- ¨Every opportunity missed is an opportunity for regret.¨ – Karl Kloppenborg
- ¨Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.¨ – F. Scott Fitzgerald
- ¨Opportunity is a bird that never perches.¨ – Claude MacDonald
- ¨You miss 100% of the shots you don´t make.¨ – Wayne Gretzky
- ¨How much I missed, simply because I was afraid of missing it.¨ – Paulo Coelho
- ¨Opportunities are like sunrises. If you wait too long, you miss them.¨ – William Arthur Ward
- ¨Opportunity is missed by people because It is dressed in overalls and looks like work.¨ – Thomas Edison
- ¨Your big opportunity may be right where you are now.¨ – Napoleon Hill
- ¨Something that is loved, is never lost.¨ – Toni Morrison
- ¨If you work on something long enough you will find it, even if you are lost for a while, you will find it.¨ – Professor Bomba, Epic
- ¨Don´t be afraid of missing opportunities. Behind every failure is an opportunity somebody wishes they had missed.¨ – Lily Tomlin
- ¨Stop worrying about missed opportunities and start looking for new ones.¨ – I M Pei
- ¨Youth is a period of missed opportunities.¨ – Cyril Connolly
- ¨What would be awful would be to die and look back miserably, seeing only the bad things, the opportunities missed, or what could have been.¨ – Audrey Hepburn
- ¨We´ve all got a black book of missed opportunities.¨ – Jim Broadbent
- ¨Missed opportunities were never superficial wounds; they cut straight to the bone.¨ – Jodi Picoult
- ¨It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all, in which case you fail by default.¨ – J.K. Rowling
Life is like a labyrinth; you have to go through many wrong passages to find the exit; it can be easier for some people and it can be harder for others.
Some people give up, but what they don´t understand is that, in the end, if you don´t give up and keep trying, you will find the exit. Because it doesn´t matter if it´s not the exit you planned at the start, you are getting exactly where you need to be, so there is no need to regret your past choices, because they made you who you are today.
Every morning we are born again, so you can make this feeling the torment of your existence, or you can remember these regret quotes throughout your life and decide to let go of what no longer serves you in order to live in peace and harmony with yourself.
There is no time in life for regret unless it is to improve you as a person, so keep your head up, maintain a positive attitude towards the future that is coming, and make peace with your old self; which has gone through a lot to take you exactly where you needed to be.
So keep that beautiful smile on your face and don´t let the choices of the past consume you and trap you in a cage without an exit.
THAT’S A WRAP! THIS POST WAS ALL ABOUT REGRET QUOTES! DID YOU LIKE THE POST? SHARE THE LOVE ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
PIN FOR LATER!